Does it REALLY make a difference when i take my HCG and arimidex??

Dirkmcgirk

Current protocol:
Mon - 100mg test cyp, 500iu HCG
Tues - arimidex 1.25

Thurs - 100mg test cyp, 500iu HCG
Fri - arimidex 1.25

thats alot of hcg.. you dont need more than 500 total in the week..

i was taking hcg the day before my test shot.. i read in an article that its better...

but it was causing e2 issues for me.. just the way it was set up.. so i started doing the same thing you are doing now and i feel dialed in..

so there is credible evidence that its better to inject the day before.. but i have found this set up to work better for the way i feel

dont know if this is your trt or bridge. Recommended is :HCG 36 hour before your test shot (for TRT).
your HCG number is fiine but the AI is very High. Dont wait till you see the sides just drop them and see if you still feel the same.

dont know if this is your trt or bridge. Recommended is :HCG 36 hour before your test shot (for TRT).
your HCG number is fiine but the AI is very High. Dont wait till you see the sides just drop them and see if you still feel the same.

Thanks for the insight this is week number 4 and i don't feel like anything is wrong, but i will heed you words. My doc said if i start feeling funny try 1-AI a week, then 2-AI a week, then back to 1-AI a week...etc
What do you think about the 1,2,1,2 protocol

I dont recommend the 1/2/1/2. That can creat a constant peak/drop effect which in turn will cause sides. stick to 2 and drop the number.

Only problem is i got my AIs from a compound pharmacy and all the capsules are in 1.25 form

I see this issue a lot recently. lifters doing wrong does because the product is not made/dosed the conventional way. Obviously there are ways to fix them i,e opening a capsule.
The goal is accuracy not convenience

thats alot of hcg.. you dont need more than 500 total in the week..

i was taking hcg the day before my test shot.. i read in an article that its better...

but it was causing e2 issues for me.. just the way it was set up.. so i started doing the same thing you are doing now and i feel dialed in..

so there is credible evidence that its better to inject the day before.. but i have found this set up to work better for the way i feel

I'm the same, the day before was causing too many fluctuations for me, but with test seems to be much better.

I see this issue a lot recently. lifters doing wrong does because the product is not made/dosed the conventional way. Obviously there are ways to fix them i,e opening a capsule.

Do you think popping open a capsule and taking half the does would be counterproductive because the integrity of the capsule is broken

I take my Test, AI (when using arimidex) and hCG all at the same time. I pin twice a week. I am taking Aromasin daily now, but I am trying to work out what works best for me with that right now. It may not be the ideal way to do it, but it makes it all easier to remember. Last thing I want to do is forget to take my AI or take it twice. Easy is good in my mind.

You asked how to know if you are taking too much AI. Easy. Get blood work to check your estradiol. It certainly sounds like you are taking too much!

I take my Test, AI (when using arimidex) and hCG all at the same time. I pin twice a week. I am taking Aromasin daily now, but I am trying to work out what works best for me with that right now. It may not be the ideal way to do it, but it makes it all easier to remember. Last thing I want to do is forget to take my AI or take it twice. Easy is good in my mind.

You asked how to know if you are taking too much AI. Easy. Get blood work to check your estradiol. It certainly sounds like you are taking too much!

How much ai do you take daily

How much ai do you take daily

Well, you also should be asking how must test I am running too, right?

Right now I am taking 75mg of test cyp, and 250iu of hcg every 3.5 days. I am trying 6.25mg of Aromasin daily on that protocol. But like I said, I don't have labs to see where that puts me. I tried 12.5mg twice a week, but that left my estradiol a little too high.

When I use Arimidex, .25mg twice a week works for me.

Just because it works for me doesn't mean it will work for you. This is just a guide for where to start. Get blood work and see where it puts you and then make adjustments. Try to only change one variable at a time when you do make changes.

Holy shit you guys were right. I ran some bloods yesterday and my estradiol was 6.9 (7.3-42.6) starting today I am halfing my dose of 1.25 by opening up the capsule and eyeballing it. How long before my E bounces back you think?

Back