Does this Balkan pharm test look legit?

Dont buy gear before you know if source is good or not. I wouldn't shoot gear that looks like that. Infections suck.

Its rare for my sources to crash the couple times it has he sent me new replacement and let me keep the other, nobody should have to take the extra time to warm uo gear if they dont want too.

I've used balkan, worked great and same for a few of my friends. One of the few UGL's I trust.

Its crashed, they will send you a new one. Believe I got sent 2 for the inconvenience. I have also had a buddy who's crashed and he just warmed it up and used it. Didn't have any issues.

I've used balkan, worked great and same for a few of my friends. One of the few UGL's I trust.

Its crashed, they will send you a new one. Believe I got sent 2 for the inconvenience. I have also had a buddy who's crashed and he just warmed it up and used it. Didn't have any issues.

k thanks man, i'll just play it by ear and see how it goes when i get some bloods done

Obviously you aren't sure of yourself or you never would have started this thread. If you don't trust your source, don't use the gear.

Obviously you aren't sure of yourself or you never would have started this thread. If you don't trust your source, don't use the gear.

how can ANYONE be 100% sure of themselves the first time they order something? Unless you've been using pharma grade stuff your whole life, then there was obviously SOME element of uncertainty the first time you purchased from an ugl, even a reputable one.

If your source is good, they'll send you new ones. My source sent me 10 vials of Tren for free just because some of the Tren I bought started to crystallize. Send it bacckkkkkk

If your source is good, they'll send you new ones. My source sent me 10 vials of Tren for free just because some of the Tren I bought started to crystallize. Send it bacckkkkkk

everything i've read thus far states that "crashed" gear can still be used with no problems, even if it is a slight inconvenience to heat it up first.

everything i've read thus far states that "crashed" gear can still be used with no problems, even if it is a slight inconvenience to heat it up first.

Yeah but I learned the hard way. I pinned some of that crystallized/cloudy Tren... I did heat it up. Looked fine. I kid you not, a few hours later I had flu like symptoms. Just be safe bro.

Yeah but I learned the hard way. I pinned some of that crystallized/cloudy Tren... I did heat it up. Looked fine. I kid you not, a few hours later I had flu like symptoms. Just be safe bro.

alright i will thanks bro, i pinned around noon today and nothing to complain about so far

how can ANYONE be 100% sure of themselves the first time they order something? Unless you've been using pharma grade stuff your whole life, then there was obviously SOME element of uncertainty the first time you purchased from an ugl, even a reputable one.

Then why act all indignant in what you wrote in Post #12?

How are you going to keep it heated and in suspension inside the injection depot? Don't inject that. There is a thread on the web with a guy who got some Balkan gear with a fly in the vial. Also, test c crashing isn't a good sign for your UGL... at all.

Back