Does Tren A cause shortness of breath

I dont know about shortness of breath. For me it was more of a lung spasam that would cause what i would define as tightness in my chest.

I know that sounds bad but really is passes in a moment or 2

Absolutely 100% ,, it does,, one of the very noticable side effects of tren is general shortness of breath,,,I'm not talking about the cough when you inject,, I'm talking about a general shortness of breath and reduced capacity to do cardio

It's a good sign that your tren is real

I've heard that it is very common for tren to kill your cardio...which is why I stay far away from it.

Tren fucked mine up.....i usually can run 2-3 miles fairly fast and while I was running it I was ready to throw up after a 1/2 mile I was so fucking winded....kinda sucked being that I usually run fine even after a little break.... it did help to lean up a bit...and I really didnt have any sides...no sweats or insomnia.....

carrying around extra water and weight doesnt cause your blood pressure to increase? Having high blood pressure doesnt make it harder to breathe?

Tren causes shortness of breath irrespective of increases in BP and weight.

Why? We don't know.

carrying around extra water and weight doesnt cause your blood pressure to increase? Having high blood pressure doesnt make it harder to breathe?

You are Postulating my friend --

Many Steroid compounds increase your blood pressure -- but I haven't experienced one which affects my breathing as much as tren.

tren base is a bitch for the "tren cough," so i suppose coughing and shortness of breath are both linked to the respiratory tract, so yeah, id say it probably can cause shortness of breath.why, I dont know.

I just did my 3rd tren injection.

The first 2 injections caused no discomfort at all.

This one, about 1 minute after it was injected, I started to sweat like crazy all of the sudden, my throat started to feel sore, and my chest was sore. It felt like I was getting a headache too. I didnt get any coughing. but I felt horrible.

I don't think i've read of these sides after an injection. Is this common?

Back