Does Uncle normaly take a while to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered for the first time almost 48 hours ago, and I haven't recieved information on reciever details, I've sent him an email and a visitor message, still no response. Am I overreacting and will he respond, I just want to start my cycle asap without any problems.

Mmm. Come to think about it, it took about four days to get this information when i ordered. I'll be very anxious to see if you get an email in the next few days. If you do - let us know. You might want to hang onto your resources until you hear back with regards to the others experiences..... No point wasting resources if packageZ are not being shipped.

Hahaha several hundred try several thousand but hey this is good polish mustard what can I say and me and bunch a guys went in on it. I heard from him last round the same time and was telling me the same story bout a resend an tht it was sent but no tracking was ever sent which has never happened oh well looks like Im switching to ketchup

Don't think he is backed up like that. Don't get too backed up with orders of bicycle parts to not pay for your forum and sponsor deals..

I have switched to local condiments myself. as a newbie, such condiments are hard to find so people get bicycles and mustard from Poland.

Don't think he is backed up like that. Don't get too backed up with orders of bicycle parts to not pay for your forum and sponsor deals..

I have switched to local condiments myself. as a newbie, such condiments are hard to find so people get bicycles and mustard from Poland.

Thats a good point. Unless he gets billed monthly or quarterly in advance and his difficulties are of a more recent nature. Who knows. Dont really care. Just want my stuff!

I'm out almost a grand on both domestic and intl. parts. Honestly, I don't think it'll ever show up due to his situation. Time to count your losses and move on.

something happened over yonder, no one knows what.......................no response, nada..............we can hope hes ok, and know he would never take peoples $$ on purpose...........something has occurred where off thew Radar is the MO...........

sucks I know

That is true, i dont for one moment wish anything bad on the guy. Goodness knows things do happen. But does it take more than a minute to send out a email to all your pending customers to advise? Thats customer service 101. You only have one chance to create a positive first impression. And if your communication is good people will generally roll with you if there is going to be a delay. But in the absence of information, and not replying to peoples emails - it leaves the door wide open for speculation. And the point of any transaction is to complete it. Once one half has completed their obligations it is bad manners not to advise on how you are doing with your part. If somethings up, if your in hospital or whatever just get a family member to send a quick email and then all this speculation - and the negative image, could be nipped in the bud. As a business owner i know that customers demand to be treated with respect. Especially when ive' got their money. So i would expect no less from some one else. Just my 2c worth. Might seem a bit strong but there it is.

That is true, i dont for one moment wish anything bad on the guy. Goodness knows things do happen. But does it take more than a minute to send out a email to all your pending customers to advise? Thats customer service 101. You only have one chance to create a positive first impression. And if your communication is good people will generally roll with you if there is going to be a delay. But in the absence of information, and not replying to peoples emails - it leaves the door wide open for speculation. And the point of any transaction is to complete it. Once one half has completed their obligations it is bad manners not to advise on how you are doing with your part. If somethings up, if your in hospital or whatever just get a family member to send a quick email and then all this speculation - and the negative image, could be nipped in the bud. As a business owner i know that customers demand to be treated with respect. Especially when ive' got their money. So i would expect no less from some one else. Just my 2c worth. Might seem a bit strong but there it is.

This ain't Walmart bro. He is a stand up guy. I know from experience. I'm sure I I he can make things right he will. That being said... Shit happens. Funny that you mention hospital... And still expect a response.

if all his bicycle parts were ceased and he was raided you're not going to get a response... The bicycle authorities may respond at some point though. Cut your losses..

Never had a problem with him in the past, but a few weeks ago I tried to order and never got sender info. He finally got back to me and said "my order guy is a drunkard, will take care of soon". Haven't heard anything from him since...

This ain't Walmart bro. He is a stand up guy. I know from experience. I'm sure I I he can make things right he will. That being said... Shit happens. Funny that you mention hospital... And still expect a response.

So he's a one man show? I dont think so. None the less. Time to let this thread die. Been great to vent out frustrations but that doesnt help build a new bicycle!

Never had a problem with him in the past, but a few weeks ago I tried to order and never got sender info. He finally got back to me and said "my order guy is a drunkard, will take care of soon". Haven't heard anything from him since...

Got the exact same message from him bout his guy was a drunkard an he would find out what was going on and let me know seems like we all got tht response lol

i have no personal experience with the source but i have been on 2 other boards and both have been saying uncle is scamming, just takeing peoples money and nothing, no reply and no gear. even if they are just taking forever and plan on eventually comming through i would still never do business with them, the sources i use get back to me the same day i send them a message and I have never even had a late package. its a very competitive business there are tons of ugls and great sources out there, there is no reason to ever have to deal with bs from a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back