does Winstrol have similar sides as anavar?

francosiciliano

Ive used anavar once before last yr for 6weeks and it was great at improving my performance (strength went through the roof but no improvement of cardio since my workouts sucked) but the pumps (in my shins) that I got when I ran were so bad that I couldn't run more than 4minutes at a slow pace then was limping from then on. I need to beable to do hard cardio especially running on a regular basis and wanted to use winstrol in the future for the performance benefits. Can I expect similar pumps from using winstrol?

i'm dying to try anavar i've heard nothing but amazing things about it (except it being a bit pricey). havent tried winny but i have tried masteron i heard masteron is where it's at between those two drugs. i've never looked better when i was on mast and i was only taking 350mg a week

but really man, you're worried about the pumps? thats a bonus. you're only in the gym for an hour or two a day at max. you're not gonna be walking around with a pump the other 22 hours.

dont get me wrong, i love me my pumps. i take all of my tbol dose with my pre workout meal and its like a pump from the gods.

winny is crap.. it will dry out your joints and make your hair fall

winny is crap.. it will dry out your joints and make your hair fall

I must be one of the lucky ones I haven't gotten any bad sides from winny. I'm using it at 50mg a day just over 3 weeks in. But it may still be a little early. My shoulders are definitely getting that cool straited look.

I think Winny is more anabolic mg for mg than var but it dries you out particularly in the joints. That's why I use deca and not winstrol

Your not taking these without test are you???

This ^^^ is a good question ? I advise you not do Winstrol without test.

Now as far as what 3j said about Winstrol I dis agree. It has it's benefits and athletic enhancement is one. As far as some sides like being hard on your joints is true and documented.

Now I have used Winstrol many times for shows and never had hair problems and for the most part never had a problem with my joints. This is when I was in my 30's . I know my Winstrol was good because it was injectable Winstrol V...Vet medicine.

In the horse racing business Winstrol is/ was widely used to enhance the tone , appearance and athletic ability of the horse. Hence the same for human athletes.

A way to reduce joint problems is to run a low therapeutic dose with the Winstrol.

We are all different and to make a blanket statement as was I respectfully disagree

It was the original white water base injectable and was delivered to me by the carton ( small carton 24 pcs) straight from the pharmaceutical Lab. My source was an associate being a veterinary doctor. It was not bunk.

I think Winny is more anabolic mg for mg than var but it dries you out particularly in the joints. That's why I use deca and not winstrol

Deca can help the joints but ?? the attributes of Deca are not at all as the same as Winstrol. I don't understand ^^^. Being a 19nor there are some of the same attributes but as far a it helping shed water and vascularity not close.

You ever use var with winny? one of the best oral combo's ever..I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collagen and elastic synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that as while attempting to achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular look that winny does so well for people..Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..With var, it truly shines man!

60mgs var, 50mgs winny...(magical)

I know a ton of guys that run low dose var with many compounds especially while on tren when strength increase can get the better of ones ego,and joints..

Running var is not always optimal for everyone's wallet, but you don't need much to experience great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness, a matter of fact 60+ mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps, well for me at least..

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing, having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

You ever use var with winny? one of the best oral combo's ever..I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collagen and elastic synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that as while attempting to achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular look that winny does so well for people..Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..With var, it truly shines man!

60mgs var, 50mgs winny...(magical)

I know a ton of guys that run low dose var with many compounds especially while on tren when strength increase can get the better of ones ego,and joints..

Running var is not always optimal for everyone's wallet, but you don't need much to experience great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness, a matter of fact 60+ mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps, well for me at least..

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing, having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

Thanks for the tip....just might have to try that, brother

Thanks , Vision for this ...

I never knew this. I tell you and others I wish I could train now and train hard with a complete Mass growth cycle. Putting back on some of the mass I had a few years ago because I would do a finish similar to show prep using Winstrol to harden up and get fvcking awesomely vascular.

Being an ecto and genetically vascular Winstrol just make my veins like fire hoses. Haaaa I love Winstrol.
I gotta ask you 3j is your statement in regard to Winstrol from you own experience? Did you hair fall out ?

1.Hair loss? Don't care cause I haven't had hair for 20yrs.
2. Test while on win? yes of course. I will take 600mg test e or cyp when on win just like I did with the var.
3. Pumps? This is a serious problem. You need to reread my first post. I need to beable to run and do hard cardio. Im a fire fighter. I was getting to the point of not being able to walk because my shin muscles were so engorged and on fire. I couldn't even get to an intensity that would get my heart rate up and I would have to stop. That is unacceptable since the entire point of taking the var was to improve my strength AND CARDIO not just strength. I don't care about gaining weight. Im 5'10" 190 and 12% body fat. All that matters is athletic performance.
4. Joint issues? well Ive heard a lot about joint issues and Ive also heard of ppl that don't have those issues. Im hoping im one of the ppl that don't have that problem but Ill only be on the winstrol for 8wks out of a 12-16wk test cycle.

Thanks , Vision for this ...

I never knew this. I tell you and others I wish I could train now and train hard with a complete Mass growth cycle. Putting back on some of the mass I had a few years ago because I would do a finish similar to show prep using Winstrol to harden up and get fvcking awesomely vascular.

Being an ecto and genetically vascular Winstrol just make my veins like fire hoses. Haaaa I love Winstrol.
I gotta ask you 3j is your statement in regard to Winstrol from you own experience? Did you hair fall out ?
Brother, at your age I'd be careful with the mass agents , but you don't have to rule them out entirely (if blood work gives the green light)..Try adding var man, you just may make it a staple item with all your blast, I'm not kidding either..

I'll tell ya what, there's a ton of advantages and disadvantages with compounds that are seldomly discussed and I can't wrap my head around why?

I use NPP for the Joints since I don't want a nor19 long in my body.I'll mix it up with Test like 1ml and .4 NPP so it'll be a 1.4 cc shot.

Mike, Vision s right. Winny does dry ME out like a dried stick in August heat but deca lube s my joint s but thicken s my blood w hemo crit enhancement x 10 in my case anyways.

Gill I d love to run Anavar too but it s pricey but most GOOD thing s are...spensive.

Aanon how old are you, bro ?

I use NPP for the Joints since I don't want a nor19 long in my body.I'll mix it up with Test like 1ml and .4 NPP so it'll be a 1.4 cc shot.

When you describe your dose in cc's or mL 's I have no what mgs / dose you are doing. I have had 300mg , 250 and 200mg Deca. I have had 400mg , 250 mg Test...hello Even if I know you mg/mL compound I don't wanna take the time to figure it out. It just doesn't set well, I'm an old guy set in my ways and I have always spoken in mgs or grams to describe my dosing.

Mike, Vision s right. Winny does dry ME out like a dried stick in August heat but deca lube s my joint s but thicken s my blood w hemo crit enhancement x 10 in my case anyways.

Gill I d love to run Anavar too but it s pricey but most GOOD thing s are...spensive.

Aanon how old are you, bro ?

Teut my friend I understand that it happens, I do, really. But to make a blanet statement about a steroid that is and was so widley used and for me a favorite ... to say

"winny is crap.. it will dry out your joints and make your hair fall

It is almost taken personal by me. That steroid did so much for me and others that competed around me.... I know I have thin skin :( but maybe sticking to facts would be better. IMOP When I say things I try to give the facts and , or maybe with adding my experience.

Just saying.

OP didn't mean to hijack the thread.. if I did. So end of my part in here. Good luck man :wavey:

Last edited:
Back