Does your girl friend / wife know

I made the mistake of telling her years ago during a cycle and she used it as ammo for any bullshit argument. Now I don't tell her...I just lift hard and eat right in her eyes...

ya as soon as she see's the new you ina few weeks and all you wanna do is beat the hole off her, she change her mind. My ex ol lady used to always ask "so when are you gonna "BE ON" again?' I knew what she was gettin at!

Not only does my girlfriend know, but she herself has ran anavar and primo with great results.

I have cycled w/ my wife. Now she is pregnant & threatening to leave me if I cycle while she is pregnant-because she can't.

My wife of 15 years knows that I am very diligent about finding out all that I can about any chemicals I put in my body and therefore trusts my judgement enough to be ok with it. She has also learned by experience that the government will put out false information and propaganda to meet it's agenda and knows not to believe what she might here about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from someone who knows nothing about it. In fact we just made her first batch of Primobolan that she will be starting soon!!

my gf does not know and she will not know, i can not see anything good by telling her, some things are best left unsaid and she has never asked me directly either so i have never lied.

I made the mistake of telling my wife (now ex-wife). She was all cool with it, but when we had an arguement, she fllipped out and said that I had roid rage and I needed help. She even phoned my parents and told them I was juicin. My new girlfriend is cool with it and even cycles herself.

My wife and I haven't actually sat down and had a talk about my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use but she's not stupid...she's sees me homebrewing all the time. She just doesn't comment about it as she knows it's important to me.

DocJ said:
My wife and I haven't actually sat down and had a talk about my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use but she's not stupid...she's sees me homebrewing all the time. She just doesn't comment about it as she knows it's important to me.

That woman is a winner

Haven't cycled and am currently single but my gf of 2 years at the time flipped out when I used T3/Clen last year, though it was more of the straw that broke the camels back as opposed to the root reason for the break up.

i used to be the guy who told his wife everything. now i don't tell her shit. i hide the money i use to buy it. i hide the stash. my 3rd cycle starts in a couple weeks and she won't know about it.

i had to lie to her for the first time the other day. i had to take the mail key out of her purse so i could make sure she didn't intercept my order. i told her i was getting a free sample of a supplement and i didn't want it sitting in the box for a few days. i couldn't tell her i bought something because she has access to my accounts online. she didn't believe me but i played it off and told her to check our accounts if she thought something was suspicious.

Do you guys think I will be able to hide my gains from using Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks? This will be my first cycle, Im 6'1, 108kgs and 26 years old.

RoadHog said:
I'm looking at starting my first cycle and my wife is totally against it. If i get caught I'll end up having my shit packed in bags and looking for a new place to live.
In that case, your priorities are fucked up.

Try and educate her on the truth and not the bullshit she sees on tv. Search for the HBO special on steroids. There is a link to it here on steroidology. I know because I asked for it and one of the gents here posted it for me.

If she doesn't come around, ditch the idea. Fucking up your relationship with your wife is not worth a few lbs that could probably be gained by tweaking diet and training.

Yes my wife knows. She is a pharmacist. She knows that I have done my research and I have educated her on the use of aas. It is such a taboo subject in the medical community that she knew precious little about it. She wants me to take it easy with it and not push it. Now that I am no longer trying to be as big as I can, she compliments me on my body daily as if to reinforce the notion that I don't need to use gear and get bigger. lol
She wants me to just go with hrt, and possibly throw a cycle in once in a while.

i don't hide it but i don't say anything if they don't ask, if they have a problem with it i told them to deal with it or get the fuck out... my gf's have tried bitching at me and telling me it's gross and blah blah blah i just laugh at them and say i don't wanna hear about it. my last gf told me she wouldn't date me if i was on lol and i went on without tellin her and she didn't say shit, dumb women! you can always call their bluff

Back