Doesn't really belong here but I really need help/advice. (kinda long read)

pkrbwlr290

Hi everyone, im new here and decided to sign up so I could get some help with this little problem im having. Now I am not a bodybuilder nor do I want to be one but I think you guys can really help me out. Well, here is a little background: 6 months ago I was 17 and weighed 216 pounds. I got fed up with that and decided to lose weight so I could get a prom date. (im a senior in high school) 6 months later and 50 pounds lighter, im getting ready to go to the prom with my dream girl. Right now I am 5’11, 170 on the dot. Here comes the problem. We have 20 days before I graduate and then I get the entire summer to do whatever I want. This sounds retarded but I never go to the pool or pool parties cuz Im fat and didn’t want to embarrass myself. Well this year is different…almost. Now I did drop a lot of weight but I don’t know what to do now. I have been slacking off with eating too much and not exercising enough the last few weeks but now its crunch time. I want to look good no matter what it takes. Now I have 20 days to do this in. 20 days. The problem is I don’t know what I should be doing. Basically, I have skinny legs and arms, a bit of a stomach and love handles, and I still have some of my man boobs from before. I don’t know f I should be running and doing the stairmaster and stuff like that for the 20 days or should I start doing pushups and crunches and lifting. My thought about lifting though is that I will get skinny enough and then start to build muscle so it doesn’t grow under my fat and make me look bigger. Anyway, I really need to lose my man boobs and everything else in 3 weeks. I will do whatever I need to do. Now here is my question: what should I eat and how should I exercise?? I am willing to run 5 miles a day if I need to but I don’t know if that is what I need to be doing. I know I can do it even though 20 days doesn’t seem like a lot. Please help me out guys. Thanks in advance for the advice and actually reading all of this.

You're not gonna be able to do magic in 20 days bro I'm sorry to tell you. Getting the look you wants takes years on dedicated and continous had work. Head over to the training and diet forums on this board. Learn how to eat for lean gains and get some training advice to put on some muscle. If you want to lose fat bro it's gonna be in your diet and cardio for the most part. Weight trainging would be a great addition because then when the fat goes away you're not just left with skin and bones. Plus added muscle will increase your body's metabolism and it's ability to burn fat. Good luck and congrats ont he progress you have already made.

pkrbwlr290 said:
Hi everyone, im new here and decided to sign up so I could get some help with this little problem im having. Now I am not a bodybuilder nor do I want to be one but I think you guys can really help me out. Well, here is a little background: 6 months ago I was 17 and weighed 216 pounds. I got fed up with that and decided to lose weight so I could get a prom date. (im a senior in high school) 6 months later and 50 pounds lighter, im getting ready to go to the prom with my dream girl. Right now I am 5’11, 170 on the dot. Here comes the problem. We have 20 days before I graduate and then I get the entire summer to do whatever I want. This sounds retarded but I never go to the pool or pool parties cuz Im fat and didn’t want to embarrass myself. Well this year is different…almost. Now I did drop a lot of weight but I don’t know what to do now. I have been slacking off with eating too much and not exercising enough the last few weeks but now its crunch time. I want to look good no matter what it takes. Now I have 20 days to do this in. 20 days. The problem is I don’t know what I should be doing. Basically, I have skinny legs and arms, a bit of a stomach and love handles, and I still have some of my man boobs from before. I don’t know f I should be running and doing the stairmaster and stuff like that for the 20 days or should I start doing pushups and crunches and lifting. My thought about lifting though is that I will get skinny enough and then start to build muscle so it doesn’t grow under my fat and make me look bigger. Anyway, I really need to lose my man boobs and everything else in 3 weeks. I will do whatever I need to do. Now here is my question: what should I eat and how should I exercise?? I am willing to run 5 miles a day if I need to but I don’t know if that is what I need to be doing. I know I can do it even though 20 days doesn’t seem like a lot. Please help me out guys. Thanks in advance for the advice and actually reading all of this.

Your not really fat 170lbs, develop your socials skill and doesnt matter what you look like.
:dance2:

I'll move this to the Training forum. I think it's a bette fit there and you should get better answers.

meh, i have good social skills. Problem is I only am attracted to amazingly hot chicks. How I hot my prom date is a mystery. But if u say 20 days wont do anything then i might have to disagree. I lost 29lbs in 1 month. Thats right, 1 month. I was having a contest with friends and ya, 29lbs.

pkrbwlr290 said:
meh, i have good social skills. Problem is I only am attracted to amazingly hot chicks. How I hot my prom date is a mystery. But if u say 20 days wont do anything then i might have to disagree. I lost 29lbs in 1 month. Thats right, 1 month. I was having a contest with friends and ya, 29lbs.
at 170 pounds if you lost 29 pounds in a month a LOT of that loss was muscle . crash/starvation diets lead to muscle loss .slow and steady wins the race .

Back