Doggystyle question....

cal03x said:
She is smokin but no fuckin way am I licking an asshole.

lol. it is a bold move, indeed. ive only licked one girls ass before, but she was so hot.. i problaby would have let her pooped on my chest too

I get a pain from doggy too. It's like at the base of my spine into my siatica, kinda like a strong electrical shock. If my husband wants to do it doggy it's gotta go in my ass, that's all there is to it.

I have talked to one other girl who this happens to. She has never found anything to make it better either.

Is your penis curved at all or completely straight? My husband has a bit of an upward curve which is great for hitting my g-spot but apparently it hits something else in the other direction.

Puddles said:
I get a pain from doggy too. It's like at the base of my spine into my siatica, kinda like a strong electrical shock. If my husband wants to do it doggy it's gotta go in my ass, that's all there is to it.

I have talked to one other girl who this happens to. She has never found anything to make it better either.

Is your penis curved at all or completely straight? My husband has a bit of an upward curve which is great for hitting my g-spot but apparently it hits something else in the other direction.

Damn, thats about where she says it hurts her also. But there was a time last summer when we did doggy everytime for 3months straight. She doesnt work with her handicap dude during the summer which could be a variable. The summer before that though it hurt her.

Its sliiiightly curved to the left but you can barely notice it so that couldnt be the issue.

Im at a loss. This sucks.

sorry to take over thsi thread but do u think girls really like 2 get slapped on the ass while ur doggy stylin em? i did it jsut for fun wen i was doogy'n my girl n she actaully moaned abit from it :O l'll try it again next time n see wat the outcome is lol lol

fullypaully said:
sorry to take over thsi thread but do u think girls really like 2 get slapped on the ass while ur doggy stylin em? i did it jsut for fun wen i was doogy'n my girl n she actaully moaned abit from it :O l'll try it again next time n see wat the outcome is lol lol

Abso-fuckn-lutely! i have went to the whip on dozens of women and have only got a neg response from 1 or 2. give a few swats just to test the waters and if you get the signal dig your spurs in and beat her like a rug!

and they say chivalry is dead...

Well since i cant say my girl actually likes her ass slapped during doggystyle (the reason for the fuckin thread) I can say that when in reverse cowboy she loves it when i slap and squeeze her ass. But only when she is in the mood for it rough. Use to be a hit and miss kinda of thing but now I can tell when a good ass slapping is in order.

cal03x said:
But there was a time last summer when we did doggy everytime for 3months straight. She doesnt work with her handicap dude during the summer which could be a variable. The summer before that though it hurt her.

Its sliiiightly curved to the left but you can barely notice it so that couldnt be the issue.

Im at a loss. This sucks.

am i the only one wondering if this
handicapped dude is hung like mr. ed???

bwood said:
am i the only one wondering if this
handicapped dude is hung like mr. ed???

he has cerebral palsy(sp?) no fuckin clue how to spell it...so basically he is a 10yr old that can hardly move anything.

Back