Dorian Yates

Yates,
He has the most hardened, big-boy Construction worker build. His back will never be surpassed. His thickness and seperation are only to be envied. He truly is CHISELED!!!! The time and effort to improve each muscle groups is evident in ALL of his pics. Gone but should never be forgotten!!! He pulled IT all together!!!

do you guys think that if dorian didn't hurt his tris/bis that he would have kept coleman out from winning the Olmypia?

Haha, I guess we'll have to excuse his early hair do... Looked like he has some mulletivity going on there for a little while =)

yes they competed a lot through the 90's in the same competitions.

I must say Dorian is my favorite BB his back and legs, calves (which most people overlook) where awesome but he had the gayest biceps ever. you can't even see his bicep peak in a back bouple bicep truly upsetting i could never get over his small ass biceps. I think he had a bicep injury early in his career. probably from doing such crucial back workouts.

That man was carved from stone. Check out this contest history:

1984 Mr. Birmingham Novice, 1st
1985 Novice West Coast 1st
1985 World Games 7th
1986 EFBB British HW 1st
1988 British Championships 1st
1990 Night of Champions 2nd
1991 Night of Championships 1st
1991 Mr. Olympia 2nd
1991 English Grand Prix 1st
1992 Mr. Olympia 1st
1993 Mr. Olympia 1st
1994 Grand Prix Germany 1st
1994 Grand Prix Spain 1st
1994 Grand Prix England 1st
1995 Mr. Olympia 1st
1996 Mr. Olympia 1st
1997 Mr. Olympia 1st

Did any pro have a better record than that?

Funny how alot of you critique Dorian. "His biceps are weak"? His Biceps are about as big as your chest. Dorian would wipe the floor with Ronnie.

Arnold is truely amazing, and if anyone should be disputed in maybe being better then Arnold, then Dorian is the only contender.

well, arnold was indeed the man...in HIS TIME!! Dorian was indeed the man...in HIS TIME!!!
and things could just go on and go on...
please don't kill me

Back