Dosing HGH with slin and proper measurements

synonymous

Hey fellas,

I've got 40 I.U vial of HGH with 1 ml of solution.

Once reconstituted, I'm suppose to pin 2 I.U in the AM and 1 I.U in the early PM.

On a slin, would 1 I.U be 2.5?

My math/conversation sucks.

No on a slin pin 1 iu is 1 iu doesn't matter what liquid is inside 1 line on slin pin is 1 iu

@blakey

I'm not sure I follow.

I have 40 I.U of HGH in 1 ml of liquid.

My math sucks but I think that means 2.5 on my slin is 1 I.U. As that would make for a total of 40 shots.

Am I missing something?

Ahh well is the HGH in a vial not a pen?
Also when u purchased the HGH powder I'm assuming and the directions said to mix 1ml of bac water with the HGH?
Iu is only a measuring unit used for slin so everything else should be worked out in MCG s that how all the peptides I've used were set up . so even though your being directed to take 2.5 morn 1 evening that's just the measuring unit on your pin

Now what I ment before is 1 iu is 1 iu so if you load up your slin pin with 2.5 you are having 2.5 ius and however many MCG of HGH is in that mixture I dunno lol but do you understand what I was saying ?

I have a dual chamber vial (HGH one side, solution other) I push the water into the powder (1 ml). The powder is equivalent to 40 I.U. So when I draw on a slin pin I have to measure it out in ml or mcg.

That seems an unfortunate way to have to mix & dose your HGH. At 40 IU per ml, your 2 IU morning dose is 0.05ml or 5 IU on a slin pin, your 1 IU night dose is 0.025ml or 2.5IU on a slin pin.

These are very small increments, even on a 1ml syringe. Would be better to mix 4ml bac water with your 40IU HGH to end up with 1 IU per 0.1ml.

To answer your question:

>>>On a slin, would 1 I.U be 2.5?

My math/conversation sucks. <<<

Yes

Thanks.

I'm trying to find out from my source if adding extra solution is OK. They say not to as their solution is special. But I'm trying to double-check. Measuring out so low is not easy.

Sounds to complicated for me bro just get some mk 677 next time dose the same thing and is half the price :)

Back