Dostinex

jrwinny32

Guys im sorry to bother you , im getting so many different opinions on how to run Dostinex , are you supposed to run it after cycle or during? I was told also you take it 2 days a week, also how many mgs per day? Thanks

Dostinex should be taken during a cycle when using tren or deca - only if you have prolactin related issues. Dosages range between .25 - .5mg 2x a week. Why do you feel you need dostinex?

Im gonna be running some drols test and decca, last time I ran it I started to get that pointy look in my nipples, I was told from my dr after I took clomid that I should have used Dostinex instead, is this true?

Well, how do you know what's causing your pointy nipples (this is called 'gyno' btw)? If it's testosterone then clomid/nolva should work (if not, adex or letro will for sure). But if decca is causing it, you will need something like dostinex.

First, you need to discover whats causing it.

If DECA is causing your "gyno" LETRO is the logical choice... DOSTINEX should only be used if you are experiencing such sides like Deca dick/Fina dick or Leaky nipples...

Letro is best used to reverse gyno that has already occured or stop it before it progresses.. or even to prevent it from ever happening.. that's why if you are prone to gyno you should be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the very start of your cycle as a preventative measure.

If DECA is causing your "gyno" LETRO is the logical choice... DOSTINEX should only be used if you are experiencing such sides like Deca dick/Fina dick or Leaky nipples...

Letro is best used to reverse gyno that has already occured or stop it before it progresses.. or even to prevent it from ever happening.. that's why if you are prone to gyno you should be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the very start of your cycle as a preventative measure.

No.

Prolactin caused gyno is only going to be helped by dostinex. B6 may help also.

No.

Prolactin caused gyno is only going to be helped by dostinex. B6 may help also.

NO !! I am not going to start a pissing contest here , DOSTINEX will reduce the prolactin/progestrone which willl stop the sides associated with it BUT if you already have gyno you cant reverse it with CABER dude.. you need Letro... or gyno surgery.

Caber will only stop you from having the bad sides associated with having a high prolactin level. NOT REVERSE WHAT IT HAS ALREADY CAUSED (aside from stopping the leaking nipples) Trust me I know... I WENT THROUGH IT !!! OR DON'T TRUST ME i DONT really care...

Oh and B6 will help keep your prolactin levels down while using a 19-nor... not reducing or removing 19-nor caused gyno.

Last edited:
Bro, he never said he had gyno, he was asking how and when to run dostinex as a preventative measure. The only way you can prevent prolactin caused gyno before it starts is with dostinex, or as I said possibly B6. YOU SAID "DOSTINEX should only be used if you are experiencing such sides like Deca dick/Fina dick or Leaky nipples"

Which is not true, dostinex should be used if you are prone to prolactin caused gyno while running decca/tren etc. to prevent it before it starts.

Bro, he never said he had gyno, he was asking how and when to run dostinex as a preventative measure. The only way you can prevent prolactin caused gyno before it starts is with dostinex, or as I said possibly B6. YOU SAID "DOSTINEX should only be used if you are experiencing such sides like Deca dick/Fina dick or Leaky nipples"

Which is not true, dostinex should be used if you are prone to prolactin caused gyno while running decca/tren etc. to prevent it before it starts.

Agreed......except for the B6 part which amy or may not work.

You are correct... my bad... I read it wrong.. Yes Caber is a preventive measure... and that's what i was trying to say.. BUT i do know that you CAN use it if u get the sides i described also.. the deca/fina dick.. I know because I did it myself... I was running 600mgs of DECA and 200mgs of Test... just a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.. and i thought that was going to be enough to keep Mr. Happy... it wasn't... I couldnt get it up at all.. and my Wife was thinking it was because of her... so I started taking 500mcgs E3D and it cleared it right up and I just kept with it through the rest of my cycle and I was fine... sooooo.... I dunno... maybe it doesnt work that way with everyone.. but it did for me ... so i assumed that that is how it is for everyone.. my bad....

BUT

I know if I am gyno PRONE... and I am going to be running a 19-nor... I run ADEX and am fine...

If I know I will be experiencing sexual sides then I will also be running CABER along with ADEX in the cycle...

BUT

I know if I am gyno PRONE... and I am going to be running a 19-nor... I run ADEX and am fine...

First off....Arimidex is a shitty choice for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) these day since the intoduction of Aromasin and AIFM. Actually it the the weakest of any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) there is.

Secondly.....Arimidex isn't going to do a single thing for gyno symptoms from a 19-nor.

Agreed......except for the B6 part which amy or may not work.

yea, stoney, i've never had gyno issues with 19 nors so it's not something i've ever had to deal with but i've always read that (i think i've even seen macro say it, don't quote me) B6 will work to a minimal degree.

Back