******* dot com DEA alert?????????

Upon further investigation...do you all find it odd that the emails originated at an e-commerce shopping cart website called "storesecured"?

Received: from manage182.easystorecreator.com [69.20.11.182] by rs3.storesecured.com with SMTP;
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:56:53 -0800

I was stunned at first when I read it ... i also have my mail headers off, so I didn't see the relay.

I definitely noticed the dot com crap, it would definitely have been dot gov ... but as OC Cartel said, I got it three times and it's a eerie thing to get that early in the morning. Buying pins is not illegal in my state as long as you have a reason (dog, b-12, etc.) so theres no problemo.

Whoever is doing this, did they use this site of the same name?

Link--->http://www.storesecured.com/overview.asp

A message from 'drugdealer' from the DEA?
I wonder if 'drugdealer' is his official title over there.

OC Cartel said:
i just shit blood after recieving the same email 3 times........... I almost shit in my pants when I read that, funny as all hell. It would say www.dea.gov if it was anything serious but it could be someone in the company giving us a warning.

HGH Man said:
OC Cartel said:
i just shit blood after recieving the same email 3 times........... I almost shit in my pants when I read that, funny as all hell. It would say www.dea.gov if it was anything serious but it could be someone in the company giving us a warning.
Damn you guys really know how to scare yourselves. I personally wouldnt worry about it but hey now days you never know. Shit when I am receiving a pack I shit my pants every time theres a knock at the door or my damn phone rings.

The DEA knows how to properly write FDA and DEA in all caps. The email is bullshit. The only thing I don't understand is how it is that all ya'all are getting it. Did somebody get a list of email addresses from a steroid board? Or is this just one of those spam messages being send to everyone on the planet?

I got the same message.1 in inbox and 2 in bulk.Why do you think it's BS.I mean maybe they know they cant do shit for us buying pinz. so they are just fucking with us.

Surely it's just a jealous competitor. Still, they had to have hacked g_p_z's customer list, which is worrisome.

OC Cartel said:
i just shit blood after recieving the same email 3 times...........
by the way..............why is the actual pin site not working???????

the DOS attack that let them in???

The Domain dea.com is owned by a Evaent Management Comapny, my guess is that they have ....... Check it www.dea.com

1. An open relay that is being exploited.

2. Is a simple hacker who got your e-mail from a site list and is fucking with us. (its not hard to spoof e-mail accounts I test my router at work by sending emails from Gbush@whitehouse.gov to my coworkers.)

mranak said:
The DEA knows how to properly write FDA and DEA in all caps. The email is bullshit. The only thing I don't understand is how it is that all ya'all are getting it. Did somebody get a list of email addresses from a steroid board? Or is this just one of those spam messages being send to everyone on the planet?

I'm not getting anything on my Yahoo e-mail account. A good way to get around this is a service called Dodgeit. Check Dodge it out!

Slider said:
Bump, for any info on *** website as its also down in Canada.

Slider

They have indicated that all of their sites should be back up and running within a few days.

jediclampet said:
If they got our email addy, does that mean they migh have our credit card info too?

No.

Back