Dragon Pharma Winstrol (oral) Cycle

LeeHughes

I plan on starting my winny (Stanozolol) cycle sometime around mid-December 2014. I intend to stack this with some sort of leaning pro-hormone (recommendations would be greatly appreciated). The mid-December time frame is also supplier reliant, as I am still searching for a reputable PCT supplier...I have had a decent bit of gyno starting from puberty, and I understand Winstrol doesn't typically have any gyno related side effects but it doesn't hurt to be prepared as I am extremely nervous about it, as well as getting my levels back to normal. Also, I am still searching for a recommended pro-hormone that is as gyno friendly as possible (for me, that's more essential than any other side-effect at this point...especially as I lean out).

I plan to run the winny at 50mg/day for 8 weeks. This is my first cycle and first time dealing with pros, so whatever advice you've got for me would be great.

Requesting recommendations for:
Pro-hormone for leaning
Proper PCT for winny/pro stack
Dragon Pharma Winstrol Review (50mg oral capsules)

Current Stats:
23 years old
5'11"
176 pounds
BF: 13%
3RM Bench: 275
3RM Squat: 315
3RM Deadlift: 335

Working on getting another DEXA scan immediately before starting and finishing (most recent is months old unfortunately :/) so hopefully I'll have a great comparison for before/after. If finances allow, perhaps a 3rd scan a few weeks after completion to see what has been lost and how beneficial the PCT was as minimizing losses.

I'm clearly a novice in dealing with anabolics and pro-hormones so I won't pretend to be anything else. I will update this immediately before starting the cycle with more details on dosage and stack. Also, will continue to update my progress and stats for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Yea Winstrol is not something you do a cycle of alone. Test is the base of all cycles. If your not going to pin test forget about Winny. Plus, winny is a contest drug for bodybuilders. Not a 23 year old. Diet advice would best suit you not shutting down your natty test levels with winstrol.

Do some more research bro, you need test in your cycle. Winstrol alone will not benefit you, your first cycle should be test only IMHO.

Do some more research bro, you need test in your cycle. Winstrol alone will not benefit you, your first cycle should be test only IMHO.
He can still gain lbm and cut fat without test. All the test will do is give him some extra gains but damage his hpta worse than the winny would byitself. Not everyone wants to pound test in their system and destroy overall test levels for life which ='s less gains in the long run.

And Lucillex you are COMPLETLY wrong you first cycle you need something simple not a crap load of stuff to take. If you take test you will ned an ai, heavy pct and hcg. 9 times out of 10 no one no matter what or how many times you tell them will get all this stuff thats nessary. Anavar or winny by it self is FINE for a first cycle.

Last edited:
He can still gain lbm and cut fat without test. All the test will do is give him some extra gains but damage his hpta worse than the winny would byitself. Not everyone wants to pound test in their system and destroy overall test levels for life which ='s less gains in the long run.

You dont run compounds like these without test, thats like saying youll get results from running tren alone, not gonna happen. Waste of time and money not to mention damaging on the body for once again no reason.

You dont run compounds like these without test, thats like saying youll get results from running tren alone, not gonna happen. Waste of time and money not to mention damaging on the body for once again no reason.

What are you talking about! Weather you run test or not you are shutting down your hpta. Hes trying to do a first time light cycle test is EXTREAMLY supressive and causes perm damage to hpta a light anavar or winny cycle will be very easy to recover from.

So your saying its all in peoples heads when they gain 20lbm for a superdrol cycle becasue they didnt run test? You can still get results I know a ton of people who have ran anavar or winny byitself and gotten great results. Sorry for the excitment guys I just realized I posted like 3 times in a row m having a bit of clomid anxiety forgive me.

Last edited:
I agree with Lucillex and knaledge. Gyno puff, I think we know why your name is Gyno puff lol. test is a total must and most ppl will say to run a test only cycle for your first. Winstrol only cycle dictates you have no idea what you are doing as far as I am concerned.

I agree with Lucillex and knaledge. Gyno puff, I think we know why your name is Gyno puff lol. test is a total must and most ppl will say to run a test only cycle for your first. Winstrol only cycle dictates you have no idea what you are doing as far as I am concerned.

I ran test only cycle as my first which is why my name is GynoPuff if I would of ran winny only I would not have gyno because it does not convert over to est. At the end of the day he can still get strength gains, Lbm, fat loss and size from winny only. Would test give him better results? Yes it would. Running test a 100%must for a short first time cycle no way. Look how much more risk this kid will have by running test with it. Gyno, extreme testicular atrophy, acne scars, harder for sure on hair and the risk of messing up your endocrine for life doubbles if he runs test. All of you commenting I bet are on trt.

Last edited:
Hey gynopuff, don't preach about shit u know nothing about. Giving terrible advice is frowned on here. Take your oral only cycles to YouTube and start your own bullshit channel like all the other idiots do. Here, we help people out and don't give wreckless advice. You probably got gyno cuz u didn't know what you were doing. Did u get bloodwork???

Hey gynopuff, don't preach about shit u know nothing about. Giving terrible advice is frowned on here. Take your oral only cycles to YouTube and start your own bullshit channel like all the other idiots do. Here, we help people out and don't give wreckless advice. You probably got gyno cuz u didn't know what you were doing. Did u get bloodwork???

You bet your *$# I didnt know what I was doing I had some fool sell me test and told me I needed 750mg ew I ran it 22 weeks with no pct I had a turtle head thats it for almsot a year after that I ened up getting some clomid and nolva later down the road and it helped big time but all that lead me to do research every day. You can run winny and var by it self dude just like everyone runes prohormoes with out test. It is better if you know what your doing to run test with an ai hcg and heavy pct but im saying this kid doesnt have all of that and he can still get results with easier recovery with winny only. Will he feel better and get better results with test added YES its a fact and common sense just try to understnad what im saying

Common sense here is your absolutely wrong gyno puff! Oral only cycles are for women only. Test is the base of all cycles. You and your turtle head have a lot to learn...

Appreciate the advice and input from everyone. Assuming I decide to stack with Test, which seems to be the more popular opinion here, what is a recommended brand and dosage? For this first cycle I am more-so experimenting with how my body reacts (again, referring primarily to my already existent gyno), so not expecting to have a crazy high dosage (nor gains).

Thankful for any forum links you can forward my way in regards to this. I've been reading non-stop but couldn't hurt to have more articles. Yes, I also intend to get blood work done regularly.

Honestly, I used winny only as my first cycle and I got ripped and really strong. I pct'd with HCG and clomid for three weeks and kept 90% of my hard work.

Back