Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Maybe 1-2 drinks on a Fri/Sat nigh

Votes: 72 36.0%
  • Get sloshed at least 1 time a week

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I'm the reason they invented AA.....

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
i never drink when i'm on orals... but i don't touch those anymore.. and blood tests are always good... i definately have been having fun first week back in college tho :) been giviner shit a lot... but that will die down soon

I would NEVER over indulge in alcohol or junk food while on, or preparing for, a cycle. I might as well burn money.

big-tymer said:
My girlfriend LOVES to drink, LOVES to go to partys,

Could I have her number? JUST KIDDING!!

I don't drink at all, but I used to. Had a bad problem with serious water retention and swelling legs many years ago from a combo of heavy boozing and 40mg/day anavar.

man o man i have a wedding ..tomm (sat.)..and its open bar..shit..BUT dicipline and knowing that the hangover is not welcome in my routine will do well for me...so on that note i might have 1...diluted...rum and coke and thats it

I know you shouldn't do it, but while in college its just way to hard to say no to one night of hard core drinking. The great thing about it so far is that I never loose any of my strength or size. I guess its bc I'm young, but i know it will catch up to me some day!

once a weak isn't bad. If I ever do I try to keep my diet still, or at least make sure you pack in enough calories. I've had drunken gainer shakes, which aren't great but hey....

not on cycle though...two months alcohol free..damn I miss it lol!

i drink once a month..in moderatation..of course thats like 5 drinks thats all

i love drinking on test cycle, I don't not get hangovers when I'm on test. I think i was drunk an entire summer and never had hangovers, pop up in morning go to gym, go to wrk, go to bar, repeat for 4 months. by the way it was the best 31" waist 9% BF 190lbs...... those were the days

Fuk I drank yesterday on my first day of DBOL and let me tell you...

I never felt so bad in my life.

Woke up with the worse headache i've hever had and stayed in bed all day.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to drink and get sloshed and used to do it almost everyday being in college. But finally the hangovers caught up to me and started effecting the recuperation time and strength..not to mention the late night pizza deliverys. So I maybe drink one night a week either friday or saturday so it wont effect my training but when i start my cycle im stopping completely

Guys Everything in Moderation..........This is the key to life! If you go over board to much and for a long period of time I promise you will not enjoy life as much. It also makes you feel good for yourself to hold back and say no to yourself to to others. It show you have some balls. Believe me you will get respect for this and you will feel good about yourself for showing self resistance. Hey I have been there and done that.....OSU (buckeyes) come on I know how to drink anyone that has gone to OSU know how to drink, but it will catch up to you years later and it can destroy your commitment to working out, school and/or work. So I personally feel that you will have to learn to understand Moderation, and once you do you will truely understand the meaning "of life". Example sex is fun.....but something everyday 5 times a day will eventually get old after a while.

i work around alcohol 7 nights a week. 2 of the nights i work at a place where i cant drink after. the other 5 i can. while on a cycle i limit myself to a few drinks once a week.(between 3 - 5 beers) and thats nowhere near drunk for me. and when i start a cycle i go pure for 30 days. 30 days of no drinking, totally clean eating and gym everyday, not overtraining, but about 60% to readjust the body to the heavier weights. some say its useless...maybe its just mental for me but thats what i do and it works for me :cheers:

Y drink on roids, you are already makin you liver work overtime, I just dont c the point of poss fuckin your shit up, tru or not , y take the chance.

im sick of people thinking its gonna fuck their gains up, if you drink your ass off once a week--it aint gonna do shit---as long as your not on any orals! what is the point in working your ass off if u cant party once a week and strut your shit to the sluts! lol. im sure i am gonna get flamed with bullshit like, "you work for yourself" and "if you need to get fucked up, you shouldnt be doing test" i say fuck all u flamers, it comes down to looks. if u have the looks and the body, party your azz off and get laid! why live if you cant have fun!

Ive never been a drinker and my wife doesnt drink as she has to stay just a couple weeks out from contest shape all year round for photo shoots and such. Its works very well for us, besides alcohol is expensive!! Why not just have a pound of fillet every night instead! When I was single Renutrient was legal and readily available for me at cost so alcohol was never even tempting then.

outlawtas2 said:
What's that?
remember Renutrient and Revivarent?? They were legal and all over the place in 98-01. They were supposed to be similiar to GHB in the way they made you feel (Im not sure as I never used GHB), but they were legal b/c they were a few reactions away. I think it is still legal in NY. It was sold at Great Earth stores (I used to work for them) and other health food stores. It was awesome. You had to take a 1oz cap, but that got you HAMMERED and it was actually good for you (as long as you werent stupid about taking too much or driving). No hangovers, and you actually got leaner and leaner the more you used it.

Back