Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Maybe 1-2 drinks on a Fri/Sat nigh

Votes: 72 36.0%
  • Get sloshed at least 1 time a week

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I'm the reason they invented AA.....

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
on cycle: a beer about every 7 days (unavoidable due to my job). off cycle: a beer about every 4 days (unavoidable with all the poontang i get). never any hard alcohol on cycle. wine occassionally.

i get bomb-dito'd about once a week. its unavoidable b/c its the only way i can have fun around people. the problem is that when i'm not out drinking i am @ home with my herbal friend, which leads to gross overeating and some south park. its a catch 22. so personally, i'd rather be out hammered and get'n me's mine's!

For me it's more about the huge amount of calories that drinking brings with it, more than the possible liver damage, disrupted workouts, etc...
I admit I do like drinking - once I'm drunk:) But untill then it has no appeal to me and I rarely ever do it. To me, there's no point unless I get drunk. Then I tally up the cals I just consumed ( and I have to add in the drunken late night feast:), and it just ruins it). Drinking has never been an issue for me, now other 'mood enhancers' that's a different story...;)

i thought it would be ok to get trashed during my 3nd weekcycle and hava good weekend. last weekend i drank friday and saturay night cause me an my room mate got a big a bottel of grey goose. i had a hangover both satuary adn sunday. ididnt want to eat or drink, just sleep, i lost about 3 pounds and nearly a weeks worth of progress.i didtn eve get laid that night either. i will never drink during a cycle again

I just don't drink because I don't like it. The negatives far outway the positives for me. I'm not against drinking in general though. I'm suprised to see how many people on here don't drink much, I thought I was a freak of nature.

I may have a drink or two on a weekend, but not that often when cycling. I know better then to do that, but I realize that I should not deprive myself as it causes me to splurge a bit more the following week. If I get the urge, I wait until the weekend and I allow myself 1 or 2 Jack & Cokes.

Drinking destroys my body. I used to drink on the weekends while cycling, but after working so fucking hard Mondays and Tuesdays to restore what the alcohol took over the weekend I realized It is just not worth it. Now on the weekends my wife goes out drinking, so I have an affair with a girl name " Mari Jane" and plate of Hamburger and Eggs. :druggie:

i never drink while on cycle and even off i rarely drink, my wife get's upset with me because i won't have a few drinks with her now and then, but the choice i make is to keep what progress i have made...not drink to please someone else.

I like the booze....

I honestly love to drink...Love everything about it....But I am like some of you when I say the negatives really outweigh the positives. I just cannot have a great time while drinking anymore because I made a conscience decision to improve my body and b/c of that I always add up all the calories I have taken in while on the booze. WAYYYY TOO MANY!!! I will say though I will have about 4-5 rum and diets about twice a month. :(

1 glass red wine several times per week...need to keep those blood vessel walls nice and elastic.

I don't use orals anymore, so at times I will have a drink... Maybe like 2 drinks in a 10 week cycle.

UPDATE: Went in for bloodwork a few wks ago.....im healthy as a horse and usually drink Long Islan Iced Teas and shots.
Drinking on juice is like drinking on any medication. I wouldnt do a boatload of dbol or Anadrol and drink the way i do but so far so good and my last cycle was HEAVY.

I dont recommend this but it works for me.

Gator

I am a reasonably heavy drinker. I see some guys who don't drink at all and yet i see to get better gains than them. I was drinking atleast 4 drinks a day when i was in the best shape. Thats when i first bench pressed 405. I was at 5'6 202lbs w not much bf. Now i try to lay off the booze during the week while on cycle just because i begin to worry when i am actually going to push my liver over the edge lol. I like just doing everything to the extreme makes me feel more like an animal.

i only drink during wedding dinners and 1 glass of beer...dats it. i'm not someone who can handle alcohol well cos i sort of feel strange walking to get a cab later on...not drunk just abit tipsy or something.

I really don't think a beer or two, something to help you relax once or twice a week after work or something is a bad idea. Now would i do it before you train , hell no, right after you train, hell no.

I will say this, i have done my far share of drinking especiallly since i am currenlty in college and i found myself saying more than once "why in the hell did i do that" i mean if i get hammered i'll go into the gym the next day even at 6pm and my lifts equal about the shit i had early that morning, no point in even being there.

Phil9999 said:
I am a reasonably heavy drinker. I see some guys who don't drink at all and yet i see to get better gains than them. I was drinking atleast 4 drinks a day when i was in the best shape. Thats when i first bench pressed 405. I was at 5'6 202lbs w not much bf. Now i try to lay off the booze during the week while on cycle just because i begin to worry when i am actually going to push my liver over the edge lol. I like just doing everything to the extreme makes me feel more like an animal.

Phil,
I'm the same way!!! Friends call me Mr. Excess!!! On all the avenues of life... I'm 6' 1" at about 203 lbs... I like to "bust ass in the gym", eat everything in sight and grab a "BUZZ" now and again!! Maybe not the best way to reap the traning benefits but fits well for my lifestyle for right now!!! I'll get more serious when benefits diminish and I truly realize my potential...

Back