Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Maybe 1-2 drinks on a Fri/Sat nigh

Votes: 72 36.0%
  • Get sloshed at least 1 time a week

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I'm the reason they invented AA.....

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
as a rule i don't drink...i did have a bottle for new years. if you are serious about your health then you shouldn't add in any more risk factors than you need to. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is enough by itself.

For me, alcohol kills my appetite and I can't eat. That's reason enough for me to curb the alcohol on or off cycle. Granted, I'm not always so successful.

Ive been saucin for over 10 yrs and drinkin in moderation for longer. My bloodwork comes back fine twice a yr.

Drinkin is my way of life. I drink and im in situations where i need size on me in some bars. I enjoy the best of both worlds. I get sloshed like once a wk as well.

This works FOR ME.

Gator

For all of the cycles I have completed in my life, I have drank a total of one time. Not a big fan of the idea but I'm not one of those paranoid guys that think you are going to ruin your liver and cycle if you do indulge. But drinking regularly is just stupid in my opinion when you are trying to accomplish something with your body.

Next cycle I won't be drinking. It'll kill my social life but i have to make a choice.
Drinking and making progress is good.
Not drinking and making more progress is better.

I enjoy drinking on occasion. Defintely avoid getting shit faced on cycle. I have no urge to be one those "secure" guys who never drink. I like going out and showing off what I've accomplished. Drinking is inevitable. I'm not talking about getting retarded. Moderate drinking shouldn't cause any negative health effects if you're reasonable about it.

gator_mclusky said:
Ive been saucin for over 10 yrs and drinkin in moderation for longer. My bloodwork comes back fine twice a yr.

Drinkin is my way of life. I drink and im in situations where i need size on me in some bars. I enjoy the best of both worlds. I get sloshed like once a wk as well.

This works FOR ME.

Gator
The blood tests don't show previous liver damage.

Get a hepatic panel blood test done that morning after heavy drinking and your numbers will look very different.

But, as you may. Frankly, I don't know how you guys afford to get drunk at public. That shit is expensive.

My girlfriend LOVES to drink, LOVES to go to partys, ON or OFF Cycle when we go out i usually tie a couple on, I DO NOT get hammered. I just have a few beers and load up on carbs.. I am on Liver support year around..

When i am on cycle, and have a few drinks, That is usually enough to make me feel ontop of the world. For some reason the anabolics factor in.. Not to mention how shredded and water depleted i look the next day, usually good for date with the mirror before 12 eggs and a few slices of bacon. :D

I drink a few beers after work and I still see massive results I am sure they could be better but I am not competeing, ON the weekend its on I get chicks to feel my ass, arms and chest for free beers at the bar, I THINK THAT IS GREAT--- it never happened till I started my 2nd cycle~~

maybe 1 drink the entire time i'm on a cycle... the shit is fuckin aweful for you, why damage your live and kidneys even more??? NOT WORTH IT! you gotta pick... juice and have a ripped body... or drink and be fat...

i used to drink every day right after the gym in my first 3 months but i have always been a heavy drinker maybe the maine corps had something to do with it but now i try only once a week if not at all but its hard and my work outs are way better and fell way better

I don't drink at all, except maybe once in a great while during a social occasion. I can count on one hand how many times I drank anything in the past year. My mom is a total alcoholic though, so that might be why I don't really like drinking.

thejpman said:
If you're really serious about bodybuilding there's no reasons to drink :)

i am and i drink once and a while -- theres a huge difference between going out and drinking every week - and having a few drinks with dinner and friends once in a while -

Back