• Maybe 1-2 drinks on a Fri/Sat nigh

Votes: 72 36.0%
  • Get sloshed at least 1 time a week

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I'm the reason they invented AA.....

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
Thompson31580 said:
remember Renutrient and Revivarent?? They were legal and all over the place in 98-01. They were supposed to be similiar to GHB in the way they made you feel (Im not sure as I never used GHB), but they were legal b/c they were a few reactions away. I think it is still legal in NY. It was sold at Great Earth stores (I used to work for them) and other health food stores. It was awesome. You had to take a 1oz cap, but that got you HAMMERED and it was actually good for you (as long as you werent stupid about taking too much or driving). No hangovers, and you actually got leaner and leaner the more you used it.

lol was only 12 at that time so I don't remember, but it sounds like good stuff!

GHB good shit, I wish i had just one 16oz bottle of that left. no more those were some killer days. i didn't even thing about drink on "G" didn't care. get fuck up and get laid.

gooby said:
GHB good shit, I wish i had just one 16oz bottle of that left. no more those were some killer days. i didn't even thing about drink on "G" didn't care. get fuck up and get laid.

Man, what is this shit and where do you get it?

SWOLEN103 said:
not a good idea everytime ive been on a cycle and drank ive ended up in jail

LOL. No Shit man I hate to say I can relate. I used to get explosive when taking some gear and just having a few drinks. Fuck the drin for me I dont want a PO anymore.

none at all but hey if you do well you do..but i don't recommend it ..

Back