drinking oil wini

seawulff

im on a 40 day 50/mg p/d oil based stanozolol cycle. this stuff is the worst ass pain i have ever had. i am in college and was wondering if i could ingest my dosages on certain days so i was capable of sitting in class for lecture.

I have heard of drinking the water based stuff, never heard of drinking the oil stuff.

should be gtg, cant see why the oil would make a difference. are you taking anything other then just winny?

25 mg test prop every day. that doesnt feel good either lol. fig it would be good to have a small test backer. its not really needed but im rocking 1000iu p/w hcg with it and 50 mg p/d clomid 4 weeks pct.

I would defiantely up the prop, as you won't get much off of 75mg a week.

The Winstrol (winny) is chemically identical in any form, so yes you can drink the oil base.

Have fun with that.

I'm no chemist but the stuff they use to keep the Winstrol (winny) in suspension may be different in oil based winstrol. I wouldnt drink it...

you can drink it. Winstrol (winny) is methylated regardless of oral or injectable form

it'll taste horrendous, you mide as well have just bought some tabs instead if you're being a panzy about shooting up

well i tried to shoot every other day and dumped 2.5 ccs in my ass. did way to much damage to me. its been 4 days and i still cant sit or walk well. had some cold sweats and really tired, and some serious swelling. could be infection seems more like i just did some serious muscle damage. that was too much fast ester for me. no redness or anything. just serious pain that isnt subsiding.

well i tried to shoot every other day and dumped 2.5 ccs in my ass. did way to much damage to me. its been 4 days and i still cant sit or walk well. had some cold sweats and really tired, and some serious swelling. could be infection seems more like i just did some serious muscle damage. that was too much fast ester for me. no redness or anything. just serious pain that isnt subsiding.

2.5 ccs of Winni? if not...2.5 ccs of what?
you could pin in 2 different locations if you really needed to.. Or try the ventrogluteal location, It's painless, easy to locate, and has a great surface area for absorption

Back