Dumb newb question re my third pin - Time Sensitive!!

jdawg123

Hey guys, I started 500 mg a week test e last thurs (250 mg, mon + thurs). The first injection didn't go that smooth, sweating, shaking, and pulled my oblique on my first attempt, I was cool till I saw that 18 G pin that I drew with. In retrospect, I don't think I was deep enough (23G 1 inch) and had some nasty PIP/vigin muscle pain for a couple days. My second pin on Mon went much better, I made sure the pin was fully submerged, hands were as steady as a surgeon as opposed to Muhammed Ali. The pain in my right glute has been considerably less.

Here's the deal, my left glute is still slightly sore from last thurs and I am wondering if it's ok to pin it (in about an hour). There's no pain on the outside, so I may be able totally avoid the affected area, and like I said, at this point it is a very dull sensation. If I hadn't pinned last week, I'd probably not even notice at all.

So do I go to quads (and a new virgin muscle) or do go back to the glute and go for an area where there is no residual PIP??

Thanks in advance.

I only use glutes, which I know is not the best thing as far as scar tissue. You have a decent space to pin, so you can just go a little from the sore spot and still be gtg on that side, or try ventroglute or quad.

Double check the pin this time ;)

Go to quads.... always have at least 4 spots to pin at all times in case something like this happens. Plus, you will get less scar tissue buildup. And let me tell you, scar tissue is a bitch!

Reference this....
SpotInjections.com

I only use glutes, which I know is not the best thing as far as scar tissue. You have a decent space to pin, so you can just go a little from the sore spot and still be gtg on that side, or try ventroglute or quad.

Double check the pin this time ;)

I'm with you Rowdy!

Ya, I went with Rowdy's advice. Hit the upper/outer muscle, way less awkward aspirating too. The actual pinning process is getting pretty easy, I've actually been looking forward to them...but those 5 minutes of fear after seeing the 18G for the first time while drawing from the vial. Who knows, maybe test prop for the next cycle!

Someone refered you to spotinjections.com , I pin delts, quads, and i have pinned the pec muscles and of course glutes, but I will NEVER TRY CALVES AGAIN, omg, that was the worst pain ever! lol, so dont pin in calves........

I've been on that site but I was thinking for my first cycle to start with 1 or 2 spots (left and right each spot). Glutes and quads seem to be the most common and least painful, I know deltoids but lets see how the first two go. My first pin was totally off target, I was going for my right side initially but with all the hesitation I twisted my oblique and switched sides. There was no hesitation on the left glute.

maybe i'm a bitch but i've never pinned glutes. delts and quads are where its at for me. mostly delts though brother.

It's been about 22 hours post pin, PIP is almost nil. I guess this Pinnacle gear is as smooth as they say. To think that there are grown men out there that are scared of the whole pinning process, I only was for four minutes. I can't wait till Mon when I can put another 1/4 gr of test in my my bum, I wishing I was running prop and I'd be starting to make gains in the gym very soon. Oh well, I do think I am starting to feel my libido pick up. Things are looking up!

maybe i'm a bitch but i've never pinned glutes. delts and quads are where its at for me. mostly delts though brother.

I feel the EXACT same way bro.... delts and quads have always been easier with delts being the preferred site. Plus I can fit 3ml in each delt now and on injection days it gives them a nice full look ;)

Back