Dylan Gemelli GOES HARD on the SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK...

Day 39 - HUGE CHEST DAY!!

So today's workout had the potential to be a disaster... I had the day off but I had to go to the dentist at 11:00 a.m. which through my day completely off because I wanted to obviously sleep in on my day off so I couldn't make it to the gym before the appointment... Well, I wasn't sure what to expect at the dentist but needless to say I was there for over 2 hours and got all kinds of shit done to my teeth... Long story short, even with novacaine, I was fucked up and hurt after leaving and I was extremely tired... I popped 8 N2AMPs and took my ass straight to the gym anyway...

So my legs felt very heavy to start but about 2 minutes into my run I was gliding away! I had some great cardio today and that led me into my lifting...

Today was chest and traps and I was juiced up after my cardio session... I started with dumbell benches and was throwing the 95 x 10's up pretty damn good... I was pissed because one of the 100's was broke so I couldn't do sets with them and 105 was a bit much so I went for some big pr's on my other chest exercises... I went HUGE on the hammer strength incline at 230 x 10... my previous pr was 215 and that was tough! I pushed through all 4 sets at 230 and that had me really going! I did seated bent arm lateral raises with 45 pound free weights and that was tough! My traps were fucking popping like crazy... Then it was on to the alternate arm 4 second hold dumbell shrugs... 115 x 10 and they were jacked man! Then I went to the cables... I set a pr on my cable flies at 110 x 10 and a pr on my cross arm cable lateral raises at 50 x 10... those were tough but man they are good! Then I did chest pushdowns on the cables and set a pr at 120 x 10... I felt great after the workout today and really made good progress... I worked really hard today and am feeling great... Progress each and every day is what I am all about and I find a way to make that happen everyday! All comments and feedback welcome!

The experiences I have been reading about sound like this:

Osta- Strength gains and joint soothing
S-4 - Muscle hardening, fat loss, skin tightening
GW 501516- crazy endurance and fat loss

you have commented on the S4 and Osta. How is the GW treating you? Seems as if you had a lot of endurance and was pretty lean before you started this experiment. Any thoughts on this product?

Last edited:
Day 40 - BIG STRENGTH AND MORE SIZE!!

So typically Friday is my toughest day in the gym because I have to get up so early for the stupid ass work meetings and that rang true today... Cardio wasn't too bad but I was just a little sluggish until the N2AMP kicked in hard and then I made it through nicely...

So today was back and biceps, an extremely tough workout... I immediately started off at PR weight on the bodymaster hammer strength rows... 135 x 10 and i nailed them all and i could really feel it in my back... i could feel the shred back there... I went for all four sets of 85 x 10 dumbells on cross arm alternate hammer curls and got all 4... It was a crazy start to the workout... I was rippin up my biceps on the seated dumbell alternate arm side curls with 50 x 10's and isolated over the knee dumbell curls at 50 x 10's ... I did wide grip back extensions at 180 x 10 which was very heavy and then lay down curls on the back cable extension machine, which tore my arms up... I finished strong with wide grip pull downs... I can definitely see a size increase in mass and my shred is still strong... I have some good photos today that will show the increase in size and vascularity... I am very happy with today's workout and the continuing progress that is made... All comments and feedback welcome!!

Day 43 - MORE STRENGTH!!

So, I am sorry for the lack of udates from the weekend... I had fucking awesome workouts all weekend... My strength gains continue to awe me...

Today started off bad... I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible sore throat and just felt like shit... I had chills and sweats and everything else... So I was worried about the outlook for my day and workout... HOWEVER, when I feel like this, then I just go harder at the gym and kill it! My cardio was actually way better than I thought it would be today... I went through it very nicely today and then went to the weights...

Today was chest and traps... I always worry when I am not feeling well that my strength will be down... I decided to test that theory right off the bat with my smith machine inclines... I set a pr 2 weeks ago at 230 x 10... I decided to start at 225 x 10 and threw it up 10 times with ease... So i thought fuck it, i'm repping 235 today... I did the next three sets at 235... It was tough but I made it through all three! This was an excellent start! I did single arm dubbell lateral raises at 50 x 10, which I think is extremely strong... Next I went straight for PR on my dumbbell side arm bench press... that's the outside grip holding the dumbells to the side of your body... my previous pr was 80 x 10 and I did all 5 sets at 85 x 10 and in all honestly, if I would have felt 100%, i think I could have gotten up to 90 x 10... I did seated simotaneous dumbell front lateral raises at 40 x 10 and my normal 115 x 10 dumbell shrugs with 4 second holds... I then did dumbell front chest raises at a pr of 55 x 10... I was a little more mythotical in my workout today, simply because I was sick, but my strength was through the roof... I felt really vascular as well... I have had a few days where I feel like I am holding water and i am not really sure why... I am starting to wonder if it is the DAA becuase my diet is always consistent, so I know its not that... Otherwise, I still feel great and my strength increase is just awesome... I have about 2.5 weeks left of this stack, so I want to get as much out of it as possible... I am up to 90mg on S4 and osta stays at 25 mg... All comments and feedback welcome!
So, I am sorry for the lack of udates from the weekend... I had fucking awesome workouts all weekend... My strength gains continue to awe me...

Today started off bad... I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible sore throat and just felt like shit... I had chills and sweats and everything else... So I was worried about the outlook for my day and workout... HOWEVER, when I feel like this, then I just go harder at the gym and kill it! My cardio was actually way better than I thought it would be today... I went through it very nicely today and then went to the weights...

Today was chest and traps... I always worry when I am not feeling well that my strength will be down... I decided to test that theory right off the bat with my smith machine inclines... I set a pr 2 weeks ago at 230 x 10... I decided to start at 225 x 10 and threw it up 10 times with ease... So i thought fuck it, i'm repping 235 today... I did the next three sets at 235... It was tough but I made it through all three! This was an excellent start! I did single arm dubbell lateral raises at 50 x 10, which I think is extremely strong... Next I went straight for PR on my dumbbell side arm bench press... that's the outside grip holding the dumbells to the side of your body... my previous pr was 80 x 10 and I did all 5 sets at 85 x 10 and in all honestly, if I would have felt 100%, i think I could have gotten up to 90 x 10... I did seated simotaneous dumbell front lateral raises at 40 x 10 and my normal 115 x 10 dumbell shrugs with 4 second holds... I then did dumbell front chest raises at a pr of 55 x 10... I was a little more mythotical in my workout today, simply because I was sick, but my strength was through the roof... I felt really vascular as well... I have had a few days where I feel like I am holding water and i am not really sure why... I am starting to wonder if it is the DAA becuase my diet is always consistent, so I know its not that... Otherwise, I still feel great and my strength increase is just awesome... I have about 2.5 weeks left of this stack, so I want to get as much out of it as possible... I am up to 90mg on S4 and osta stays at 25 mg... All comments and feedback welcome!

Day 44 - Big Biceps and a Ripped Back!!

So today I am definitely still feeling under the weather but once I got to the gym I quickly pushed that aside... I don't know why but for the past 2 weeks I have just felt bloated... Its driving me absolutely crazy because my diet has been the same... I really have been thinking hard about what's going on and have finally come to the conclusion that it is the DAA... this can cause bloat after long usage and im beyond the 8 week range so after today I am not going to be using it... There really is no need for it at this point anyway... I am very certain that this is whats causing it...

So my cardio was excellent today and after cardio I finally felt lighter than I have in quite awhile... My weight is still steady but I just hate that bloat and water feeling... So cardio was excellent today and I just get so pumped when cardio goes great... So I was definitely pumped for the workout...

Today was biceps and back, which I consider to be my toughest workout... I started off with dumbbell curls simotaneous negatives... This is a fucking tough way to start! 40 x 10's... I could just feel my biceps shredding every rep... It really got me fuckin going! Then I hit some wide grip curls for 100 x 10 which I felt was really strong... I moved on to a bak extension machine at 220 x 10 which is almost the entire rack of weight... Then I incorporated a few new exercises that were brutal! I did an inverted grip on the rotary lat machine with the entire rack of 250 x 10... I normally do that on a regular grip so this was an amazing lift for me and i could just feel the V shape imprinting on my back... This was a great exercise I will definitely be incorporating more often... The next one was fucking tough... It was simotaneous dumbell incline hammer curls... I was able to get up to 45 x 10. This was an awesome lift as well that I will be doing more often... Then it was PR time... I went big on the single arm dumbell rows... My PR on these has been 110 x 10 and I was able to get 115 x 10... This was crazy weight on this and I felt like an animal! It was an excellent day in the gym, especially considering I am not feeling well.. I love the increase in strength that is a constant and I love seeing all the hard work paying off! All comments and feedback welcome!

Day 46 - Ultra Vascularity

Sorry for not getting my update in yesterday... I will say this, yesterday was shoulders and triceps and I fucking killed it... I love shoulder workout so much because immediately after my first set of shoulders, they just fucking swell up and look so ripped... I love it! Strength was awesome and the workout was intense...

So one thing I noticed already from stopping the daa, in just two days time, the bloat feeling I had is completely gone... I did drop about a lb. but thats okay with me because i'd rather drop the lb. and not have that watery bloat feeling... fuck that! So I am very happy with this...

Cardio was pretty good today... I am still fighting off this fucking cold but I think I am getting over it... I pushed through today though and I felt great...

So today was chest and traps... I started off on bench press today... I broke through last time at got up to 215 x 10 so it was important for me to get it again today... I remember last time 215 was a big struggle for me once I got to the 8th rep and today when I got to that set I fuckin ripped it up... I am aiming to get 225 for 10 and I hope that happens soon but I am definitely making progress... Then I hit the arnold incline dumbell presses at 70 x 10... Those were intense and just shredded my chest, especially right after the intense bench pressing... The next one was a new exercise for me and it was a traps shredder... I did bent arm lateral raises while on the incline... I've done this face down before but never normal way... These were a bitch but they were great for ripping up the traps... I got up to 40 x 10 which was fuckin sweet... Then I hit the barbell high row and got up to 140 x 10... I set a pr on my barbell shrugs... I did all four sets at 335 x 10... That was tough but I fuckin nailed it! Then it was cable work time... I did straight arm high flies at 110 x 10 and pushdowns at 120 x 10... I finished with cross arm lateral raises at 50 x 10... It was a fucking intense workout and I tore it up... I had some great vascularity pictures but I got a new phone today and my fucking sd card got messed in the process of switching... So I will get new ones tomorrow... Great vascularity today but I'll make sure its even better tomorrow... I can see so much progress... I am absolutely loving it... I am just counting the days until my next ph cycle... one month away! I can't wait! All feedback and comments welcome!

Day 47 - BIG PR DAY!

So today I was straight pissed off when I got to the gym... We have Friday morning meetings every Friday at work and I'm just to the point where I want to beat the shit out of my boss and all his bull shit had me fired up this morning...

I whipped cardio today... I had a fabulous run and my stairclimb and elliptical were fucking awesome... I was hyped to get my weights in today...

I am feeling so good to have that little bit of bloat gone... It was definitely the DAA because as soon as I got off of it the bloat is gone... I was over 8 weeks on it, which is plenty, so that was definitely it... I know better than to prolong use something like that... So I am feeling great!

I did back and biceps today and I went for PR's right from the jump... I started on the barbell free weight row... My PR was 190 not counting the bar and I went right after it today with 200 x 10... It was beast mode... It wasn't easy but I got all 10 on my last set... Then I went into single arm dumbell inward hammer curls... My PR was 85 x 10 so I went right after it the first set... I felt so good that the second and third I went for 90 and nailed it... So I thought fuck it, lets go for 95... So picture me repping a 95 pound dumbell on inward hammer curls... I fucking nailed it to and was feeling so pumped! (Maybe I need to be at more work meetings)... LOL... So then I make my way to the cable machine... The machine goes up to 150 and I wanted to do some rope curls... I had to add dumbells to the 150... I had three of the small silver dumbells on there, making it 192... People were staring at me like I was nuts... I just ripped off 4 sets like a beast... Then I hit pullups at sets of 10... Then I kept the 192 on the cable and did single arm seated pulldowns and just shredded my back... I then hit isolated over the knee concentration curls at 50 x 10... Then I did single arm back extensions at with the extra weight at 165 x 10... Those were a fucking bitch but I nailed all four sets... I did my lat pulldowns a little different today... I did them standing up, which made them much more difficult and with a wide grip... Then I finished with seated alternate arm dumbell side curls at 50 x 10... Veins were popping out of everywhere on those... This was a huge success of a workout today... I am thrilled with how it turned out... I am so happy with the progress and will continue to go fucking hard every single day!! All comments and feedback welcome!

Day 49 - The 8th and final week begins!!

So today is the 8th and final week of my sarms stack... what a fabulous run it has been so far... I am going to crush it this week and get the max I can possibly get out of it... I have upped my dosage of s4 to 100 mg a day for the final week...

Sorry for not updating over the weekend.... I absolutely crushed my shoulders and triceps... I was in the grocery store with a muscle shirt on and the fucking manager at the store kept staring at me and he finally says, "fuck what do you do for your shoulders" I started laughing, and just said, the gym my friend, the gym... =)

So today I was a little tired... I am waiting for my new bottle of N2AMP... 20 days went by fast on it! The main reason I was tired is because I actually slept too much last night... Im used to sleeping about 6 hours and I got 7 last night and that was a bit much for me...

Cardio wasn't bad today... I had a few times where I was a little tired but for the most part it was good...

Today was chest and traps day... I had the mindset that I was going to fucking kill it today and thats EXACTLY WHAT I DID... My pr on dumbell inclines was one set of 95 x 10... I did 3 sets of 95 x10 today! I started with 90's and thought fuck it, i can do the 95 the rest of the way and I did it! Then I did (and these were a fucking bitch) bent arm later raise negatives with 40 lb. dumbells... my veins were popping out from places I didn't even know had veins on this exercise... It was fucking awesome but definitely hard... Then I set a HUGE PR on my dumbell flies... I did all four sets at 80 x 10 on fucking dumbell flies... Then I did seated dumbell shrugs at 115x10... Then I hit the high pec machine which is much more difficult than the regular pec machine... I got up to 130 x 10 on those... I hit straight arm forward lateral raises up to 55 x 10... The next lift was tough! I did alternate arm dumbell bench presses with 80 x 10... I felt like an animal... I finished off with simotaneous dumbell high rows up to 60 x 10... I am fucking loving this strength... I am still weighing in strong at 192... I will have pics again this week but I am fucking thrilled with these results... I have a great foundation here for the upcoming ultradrol cycle... one month and counting on my journey to 210... So far, I am headed in the right direction and will continue moving forward! All comments and feedback welcome!!

Day 50 - The King of Vascularity!! NEW PICS!! ULTRA SHRED!!

So today I started off a little sluggish again as I overslept once again this morning... I never really updated over the weekend but here's why i am so tired.... I had to close the store Friday night and open the fucking store Saturday... So I didn't get to bed until nearly 11:30 and had to wake up at 3:30 to get to the gym before work... I took so many pre workouts and stims that I was feeling sick half the day... I fucking killed the workout though! Needless to say, I am playing catch up on my sleep...

So cardio wasn't too bad today... I noticed a lot of extra sweating today but somedays are just like that... I was definiteliy happy to be done with cardio though today and ready to hit the weights hard...

Today was back and biceps which is just a bitch of a workout... This is the hardest combination (at leat for me) of body parts to work together... You are using so much arm strength in both of these workouts that it just wears you down... However, you know how I do it and when I get tired I just push harder... I started off with a little bit of an inverted set of seated dumbell curls but I would actually call it a side hammer curl... The curl motion is odd and totally different but it shapes the fuck out of your arms like crazy... It was tough and I was as vascular as I have ever seen on this one... I did 40 x 10's on this and it took everything in me to do them but I felt like I got so much out of it... Then I hit seated back rows with 65 x 10 dumbells... Then I went for a pr on the bodymaster low row machine... my previous pr was 135 x 10 which is tough... 3 plates on the machine, but I nailed 140 x 10 today... Then I did simotaneous dumbell curls with a completely full extension at 40 x 10... Those were tough but really great for shaping my biceps... The next grouping was really hard... It took a lot out of me... i did inverted pull downs for my biceps and then wide pull downs for my back... 220 x 10's on the bicep pulls and 210 x 10 on the lat pulldowns... I wa feeling spent after this but I knew I had two more exercises to go... I went after them hard because I was tired and wanted to prove to myself that I could push through it... I went straight for a PR on my simotaneous cable curls... 95 x 10 was my previous pr so I did all 4 fucking sets at 100 x 10 today... I did this while I was worn down... So that took me to wide grip back extensions... I did my first three sets at 180 x 10... Then I decided to go for 190 x 10 which was a pr for me... To set a PR on your last set of the day after an excruciating 3 hour workout is a big deal to me and I wanted to prove I could do it and you know I pulled it off... I was feeling absolutely great after that! I have some new pics that I feel show tremendous progress... All feedback is wanted and appreciated!

Looking pretty cut up man! Now if you only had a few pic in this log **very loudly LOL**

Doing a great job man!

Day 52 - An Epic Workout!!

So today I woke up feeling nice and fresh... I had a good feelling today would be a good one and it most definitely was!

Cardio was pretty strong today... I have been mixing and matching cardio lately... This has been producing excellent results and today was strong...

So today's workout was shoulders and triceps... I went hard from the start... I started out with clean and presses... I haven't done these in a long time and I have to say, no matter how good of shape you are in, when you are doing sets of 10 on these, you get winded... I did all four sets at 115 x 10 and they were tough... My shoulders were fucking looking huge after this.... Then I went to full overhead shoulder lateral raises... I didn't even know I was doing a PR this whole time until I checked back on my log on the third set of these... I thought they felt a little heavy but I had been stuck on 35 x 10 for nearly 1.5 months and I started at 40 x 10 and did all four sets that way... I was just killing it... My veins were popping out from everywhere... Then I hit single arm shoulder presses on the calf machine... those are very tough... i got up to 90 x 10... then i did 4 sets of hanging dips at 25 reps each set... I was feeling strong and just kept moving up... I hit my laydown skull crushers at 110 x 10... Then I hit the bodymaster overhead tricep extensions... I finally hit a pr last week on my last set of them at 180 x 10... I had been stuck at 170 for 2 months... Today I did all four sets at 180 x 10... Then I hit single arm inverted grip tricep extensions at 80 x 10... So i am pretty worn down at this point... This workout was just all out beast mode... I decided to try something really tough to finish out... I did standing dumbell shoulder presses... I hit all four sets at 60 x 10... That's a fucking mean standing shoulder press... I was really pumped up after finishing so strong... I am pushing extremely hard especially since this is the last week of sarms... I want to have huge strength and muscle built up for the upcoming ultradrol stack... I am less than a month away and can't wait... I am so excited with everything and am pushing harder each day!! All feedback and comments welcome!! I truly appreciate all the support...

Day 53 - HUGE TRAPS!!

So today was a rare day off from work ( I need a fucking vacation) so I slept a little later today... I was feeling okay but not as fresh as I had hoped...

So cardio did not start off very good today at all... My legs felt very heavy and I just didn't feel like myself... I started running and after about a mile my shoe came untied and I had to stop... Even though it was only like 10 seconds, it still sucks because I hate to stop... Normally I just run right through it but today I was having trouble... It felt like it was going on forever... I normally run 5.75 miles each day at 40 minutes... About halfway through I asked myself "are you a bitch?" and basically insulted myself... so i decided to push harder.... I actually upped it to 45 minutes at 6.25 miles... Then I hit the stairclimber and elliptical and fucking killed them both...

So today was chest and traps and I felt ready to bang them out today... I started with smith machine benches today to mix it up since I haven't done them in so long I can't even remember... I started with 235 x 10... I set a pr on my incline smith a few weeks ago at 230 x 10 and my bench and incline are normally fairly close so i figured this was a good starting weight and it was definitely tough... I pushed through it hard and on the last set I went for 240 x 10 and I killed it... I felt great after that... Then I hit bent arm lateral raises with 45 pound free weight plates... this always gets people's attention because it just looks fucking crazy.... Its definitely tough because of the way the weight is proportioned but I nailed it... Then I hit the hammer strength incline at 230 x 10... That is extremely heavy weight and it was tough but I pushed through it... I went straight into PR mode... I hit my seated bent arm dumbell lateral raises at 50 x 10... thats crazy weight and my traps were popping more than I have ever seen them... then i hit seated front lateral raises straight arm dumbells at 50 x 10... Then I went to cable flies and went right after a pr... 120 x 10 and I killed it... my chest was on fire after those... then i did single arm cable high rows at 120 x 10... I could have done more but this was more of a shaping exercise... I finished hard with side arm grip dumbell bench press at 85 x 10... I felt and looked great after this workout... I was so pumped after the workout! Three more days of SARMS so I want to get the most out of it as I can... I am pushing it as hard as I can and will continue to do so! I love it! All feedback and comments welcome!

Hey boss I have a few questions for you. I talked to you a week or so ago about starting S4 just off of post cycle therapy (pct). I ran it for a couple of days and started to feel like shit. I kept going to see if it got better or worse. At the one week mark I had to stop. Started with the vision problems, and was completely drained energy wise. I was only on 50 mg a day. I was totally bummed out that this didn't work out. I usually have a very high tolerance for aas and sups. so I'm not sure what happened with S-4. Anyway I ordered up some Ostrine and Gw501516. I switched out the S4 for this combo, and so far feel great. Energy back up, strength back up, and vision almost back to normal. As per your advice I ordered up some HCGenerate, DAA, and Need2slin. Gonna start them in the next day or so. My questions are, how long should I run this combo, can I use nolva/clomid for PCT, and is this stack gonna mess up my recovery from my last Tset E/A-50 run. Also do I need to wait after this PCT for any length of time before I can jump back on aas? And also can I add any other thermogenic to this for optimum fat loss. Sorry for all the questions and completely hi-jacking your thread but you seem to be the man as far as knowledge goes with this stuff.

thanks for the support bro!!

Hey man I just read this entire thread...awesome work and contribution to the forum. Two questions though...

1) HcGenrate

DAA

Need2Slin

Lean Xtreme

Liquid Stane

Creatine Nitrate

Were you using the hcgenerate and DAA to maintain test levels or just give you a boost? I didn't think SARMS had an effect on test base levels...

Were you using the other supplements, need2slin, lean xtreme, liquid stane, to improve your gains, or do you feel these were essential to the stack?

Last question:

1) would you suggest running mk2866 and gw501516 together? or should I just run mk2866 solo??

S4 is still not in stock and I don't plan on running it regardless. I have family members with macular degeneration (leading to blindness) side effects with vision is not something I want to touch. Thanks man! Great work you are fckin shredded. What's your average BF% btw?

Back