Dylan Gemelli GOES HARD on the SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK...

Joints

How are your joints and general aches and pains doing/feeling while on this stack?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

not too bad for the most part... aches and pains are very minimal... I have had a little pain in my left elbow but that is because of how heavy I lift... mk2866 is really good for healing so that helps a lot...

How are your joints and general aches and pains doing/feeling while on this stack?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Day 27 - Straight Killin It and New Bicep Pciture!!

I felt a lot better today in terms of the cold that I had... I felt a lot more fresh and less achy this morning so the day started off great... Cardio was pretty good today, especially since I had the ACC tournament to watch while I ran and stairclimbed and elliptical...

Today was back and traps... Back is always a tough workout because there's so many areas to hit and I really do concentration reps hard and heavy to get that V shape... I love traps because I get a huge swell on my traps when I lift... So I started off with the mindset that I was going to set a huge PR on my dumbell rows... I went for 110 x 10 and f'ng nailed it... I felt like an animal on that so I was definitely going to go crazy on everything else... I did alternate arm bent arm lateral raises all the way up to 50 x 10... That was crazy weight on those... I also did 50 x 10 on my staright arm forward lateral raises... Wide - grip pull downs were up to 210 x 10... My seated dumbell shrugs were up to 115 x 10... My simotaneous dumbell rows were up to 55 x 10... I had increases in damn near all of my lifts... It was an absolutely awesome day today... I definitely look and feel bigger throughout my body and am holding on to my shred and loving it... I am most surprised by the bicep picture I took today... I cannot believe the size and am absolutely thrilled... All feedback and comments appreciated!!

Day 29 - ULTRA STRENGTH and N2AMP!!

So today my N2AMP arrived... I picked it up before going to the gym and popped 8 of them before my workout... My cardio was nothing short of amazing... I haven't had that good of cardio in I can't tell you how long... It was absolutely awesome!

So today was the start of a new lifting cycle for me... I switch the body parts that are worked together every 6-8 weeks... So today I started with chest and traps... I was so jacked from the N2Amp that I couldn't believe it... The amounts of energy I had were tremendous... I started with smith machine inclines... My previous PR on these was 215 for 10... I felt so strong and not to mention there was a fine a$$ girl on the treadmill watching so I had to go for a lot! =) I started with 225 just to see where I would be at and I smashed it... I couldn't believe that it went up so well! So I bumped it all the way to 230... I was able to get the rest of my sets of 10 in on 230! That's a 15 pound increase in less than a few weeks! Thats amazing! I also was able to do 110 pound dumbell on chest pullovers! That was a big PR for me! Another PR I set was on dumbell alternate arm bench press... 80 x10's... I was ripping it up! Then I decided to try a little different type of workout on some of my trap exercises... Instead of dumbells I used 45 pound free weights on single arm side and forward lateral raises... That's a totally different kind of weight when your using the free weights as opposed to dumbells because of the way they are proportioned... I absolutely killed them... I also set a PR on my barbell high rows... My previous was 115 x 10 and I was able to go up to 135 x 10! The fine girl was near for those too but that's not the only reason! =) This workout was absolutely amazing... I was so jacked... Im still jacked and its like 6 hours later! OH, and NOT TO MENTION the EXTRA VASCULARITY which you will clearly see in the pics... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME WORKOUT TODAY!! I am so thrilled with it!!

DUDE!!! WTF!! looks fucking ripped. Any sides from the stack at all? look great and the log is bad a$$.

Thanks bro... I truly appreciate it... No sides from the stack bro... I have had a few moments of vision adjustment at night but for the most part, I have been extremely fortunate... Thanks for the support!

DUDE!!! WTF!! looks fucking ripped. Any sides from the stack at all? look great and the log is bad a$$.

Day 30 - More Strength Gains and More N2AMP Energy!!

So I just have to say, that the way N2AMP made me feel yesterday was no fluke... I had another f'ing awesome cardio day to start off my workout and the I could feel the strong energy getting more and more going into my lifting... I mean its almost like a euphoric feeling to me but its just such clean energy... I love it!

So today was back and biceps... This is a pretty tough combo but that's esxactly why I added it to this new workout cycle... I started right off the jump with barbell free weight rows... I also decided that I was going to break the PR I set last week on it after the first set... I did 180 x 10's last week and thats not counting the bar weight... So today I moved it up to 190... thats four plates and a ten... just doing this made me feel like an animal... that got me so amped for the rest of the workout... I was able to do all 4 sets of alternate arm dumbell seated side arm curls at 50 x 10... I also got up to 330 on the dorsiflexor back extension machine for 10... thats the entire rack! I had to add dumbell weight on my single arm cable machine back extensions because the rack wasn't enough weight... that was a PR for me as well... I also set a PR on my single arm curls on the 45 degree machine at 55x10... My simotaneous dumbell curls at 50 x 10 was also a PR... I am feeling so strong and continue to move forward... I wake up in the morning and just look forward to going to the gym... I just love it so much... The dedication and love for it is just part of who and what I am... I will continue to make as much progress as possible on a daily basis... All feedback appreciated!!

Day 31 - THE BOULDER SHOULDERS

I truly needed the N2AMP today because I had to wake up extra early this morning after having to close at work last night so I was in need of some extra juice and it certainly worked! I was so f'ing amped when I got to the gym this morning... Cardio was simply awesome this morning... All of the NBA and NFL things going on Sportscenter didn't hurt either for cardio! =) A great start though to the workout....

So today was Shoulders and Triceps... Everyone knows shoulders is my favorite workout and I was bound and determined to f'ing kill it today... I was weighing in at 193 which puts me at a 5lb. gain so far on this cycle, which I feel is very impressive and I am very happy with it... 10 would be great by the end but I am thrilled as of right now... So I started off with shoulder presses on the calf machine... There is obviously the wide grip ( which is a bit easier) than the straight forward grip where you would normally have your shoulders rested on your calf raises... I went for huge weight at 255 on it... I felt like a beast doing that weight... It was not easy at all but I nailed it... Then I was burning out my tri's with sets of 25 on hanging dips... I was repping 115 for standing shoulder presses with the barbell which I felt was pretty impressive coming off the amount I exerted on the calf machine shoulder presses... I also killed it on standing dumbell straight arm overhead lateral raises... 35 x 10... I hit cable tricep extensions single arm rope extensions at 80 x 10 which is great weight as well... I finished with cross arm cable shoulder extensions at 75 x 10... I had a killer workout today... The pictures will show how huge my shoulders looked after todays workout... I truly can't believe the size they were looking today... All feedback welcome!!

Day 32 - FEELING SO STRONG and GAINING SIZE!!

Sorry for the late posting today everyone... I had a rare day off from work and after the gym I went to the beach and then I went to get a massage so I had to take advantage of the day!

So cardio was absolutely awesome again today... the N2AMP has been such a huge asset to all my overall performance but especially with cardio... The NCAA tournament starting today also helped quite a bit!!

So today was chest and traps day... Last week I finally broke through my 205 plateau on my bench press... I got 210 x 10 last week so today I wanted to at least do that again... So after two sets of 205 I decided to go for it again and nailed it... So I thought it would be sweet to do it at least two sets this week for some excellent progress... I had been stuck on 205 for damn near 2 months so doing two sets this week at 210 would be sweet... As I lay there I thought to myself "fck it, im going for 215" At about rep 8 I could definitely feel it but I POWERED through it... That was the start to my workout and after that I was so pumped that the rest of the workout was so strong... I did straight arm forward chest raises with a 45 pound free weight... People were looking at me like I was nuts... I did 50 x 10's on lateral raises, which is beast weight on lateral raises... The next two chest exercises really showed me just how far I have come on my chest... Chest is always my weakest body part, well it WAS, but its not anymore... I was able to do incline flies with 75 pound dumbbells... This was amazing to me but I nailed it!! The other one that I did that was awesome was the hammer strength incline machine... I normally do sets of 10 with both arms at 200 and thats about the same weight the guys in the gym twice my size do... Well I was able to do that single armed today... Absolutely sweet! I also did single arm seated dumbell high rows on my traps with a 70 lb. dumbbell for sets of 10... I was definitely at one of my strongest today... I am so thrilled with the progress... I feel my strength going up and my size is definitely increasing... I have some great size increase pics but my phone network is down right now and I can't upload but as soon I can I will post... All feedback is always appreciated!

Day 33 - Bigger Biceps

So today I just didn't feel the best... It wasn't lack of energy or anything like that, I just felt heavy... I hate that feeling... I know it is because I didn't space out my meals properly yesterday because I was gone most of the day and I crammed all my calories into a shorter span and thats just not a good thing... I hate feeling this way but that made me work harder today so I wouldn't have this nasty f'ing feeling...

Cardio was so awesome today... I had tennis (yes tennis) on t.v. You have to understand, I was a college basketball player and I broke my back playing, so I had to switch to another sport and thats where tennis came in... I have a strong passion for all sports but I truly love tennis and roger federer happens to be my favorite athlete and his match was on t.v. while I was doing cardio so it went by very fast... I have to say, the N2AMP is f'ing strong man! I love it! After all my cardio I decided to throw in 5 sets of 150 jump ropes to try to get that nasty heavy feeling out of me...

So today was back and biceps... This is a grueling workout because to me, back is really tough... You use so many muscles training your back and there's so many areas to hit that it just takes longer... I always try to absolutely crush my biceps too for the obvious reason that everyone loves to show off biceps and I've never had huge biceps so seeing them even semi large is a big deal to me... I started off curling 110 x 10 on the curl bar, which was the most I've ever done and I did all 4 sets that way... that was a great way to start and had me really pumped... I then went big on my straight hammer curls... I started with 75 x 10 but went for the 80's and got those which was a big pr for me... I went really hard on my wide grip pulldowns at 210 x 10 on my sets... I set a big pr on the rotary back high isolator at 220 x 10... thats one notch below the entire rack... At the end of the grueling workout, I did simotaneous dumbell curls but as negatives... bad idea for a last set! =) It was rough but I did them all 40 x 10's... It was an excellent workout today and my biceps definitely showed it... I just continue to get stronger and am absolutely loving it... I am so amped to go to the gym everyday... I just have the biggest passion for it... All feedback appreciated...

Dylan, in your opinion which of the three compounds would you attribute the strength gains too?

If only taking that compound what positive affects do you think you would miss out on?

Dylan, in your opinion which of the three compounds would you attribute the strength gains too?

If only taking that compound what positive affects do you think you would miss out on?

the osta has more strength gain qualities to it however you won't get the muscle hardening and leaness without the s4... plus the s4 does promote strength as well... you really want to stack the two together to get max benefits...

Day 34 + 35 - The weekend update!

Sorry for the delay in getting my weekend update posted... I had a really busy weekend and was really busy posting in the forums as well so I was not able to get my updates up...

I had absolutely awesome cardio days both days... The N2AMP is so awesome, especially helpful with my cardio! I absolutely love it! The excellent amount of sports on during cardio definitely helped as well, especially Sunday's tennis match with Federer killing it and winning the title...

So Saturday's workout was shoulders and triceps... I came out of the gate smoking, immediately going for a pr on my smith machine shoulder presses, which i set right off the jump... The sets were tough, but I was able to do 210 x 10 all the way through... That really had me pumped for the workout... After that, I was in crazy mode! I hit a pr on my dumbell straight arm lateral raises at
45 x 10's... I hit a pr on my single arm dumbell tricep kicks at 65 x 10 and then upped it to 70 x 10... thats a huge tricep kick! I set a big pr on my hammer strength single arm shoulder presses at 245 x 10 ( thats total weight so half it for single arm)...
My strength is just amazing me right now... I always tell myself heading into my workouts that today I will get stronger and I do... When you tell yourself to do something and you envision it and see it, the likelihood of it occurring is so much higher...
Sunday was just a cardio day, a great one at that...
Today should be a big chest and traps day... I will have updates this afternoon! All feedback and comments welcome!!

Day 36 - huge chest and traps day!!

So I felt absolutely refreshed today... I actually got some good sleep last night and just felt great this morning... That really showed in my workout today... My cardio was absoluteliy awesome... I mean I felt so great with all my cardio...

Today was chest and traps... I started off so strong... I was ripping the 90 lb. dumbells on inclines and got up to 95 x 10 today, which was a pr i set last time i did dumbell inclines... Then, the exercise that had everyone staring at me today was my lateral raises... WHY? well because I was doing them with two 45 plates simotaneously... it looked insane... It was absolutely awesome... I set pr's today in my arnold dumbell bench press at 85 x 10... and I set a PR on my barbell high row at 140 x 10... I was able to shrug 315 x 10 on all four sets of barbell shrugs which was awesome! I also hit 55 x 10 on my seated straigh arm single arm dumbell forward lateral raises... My chest has never looked as big as it did today and my vascularity was insane... I finally did not feel as heavy today as well and I just felt an overall great feeling... I love feeling this strong and will continue with the progress! I am absolutely loving this... I love this cycle and will continue to get the most out of it... I have upped my dosage of s4 to about 85 mg a day... I am doing great on the sides... I have about 2 weeks left of the cycle so I want to get max benefits... All feedback and comments welcome!!

Day 37 - ULTIMATE SHRED

So today didn't start off the best... I absolutely did not want to get out of bed this morning and felt like I was coming down with something... I just felt like $hit all morning... I felt extremely low on energy and had a f'ing headache and all that... HOWEVER, you know me and when I don't feel good then I go even harder at the gym...

Cardio was a little tough today given the fact I was feeling a little sick but I pressed hard on it and got through it pretty strong...

Today was back and biceps... One of the tougher workouts that I have and being sick is not good for this workout but I decided off the jump I was going to fckin kill this workout... So I started off with dumbell concentration curls at 60 lb dumbbells and smoke them and had just a killer pump going on... I mixed in seated simotaneous dumbbell side arm curls with 50 x 10... My veins and biceps were popping hardcore after those two... I moved on to single arm barbell rows... These are tough as fck... I started at 115 x 10 and moved up to 120 x 10... I felt like an animal on these... Then I hit inverted curls at 100 x 10... This was so tough... that is some heavy weight for inverted curls and i felt a huge burn on all the sets and every rep was tough but I pushed through... I do a seated lat pull down on the ground which is very tough with the side cable so there is a ton of tension... 180 x 10's was a pr for me... 170 was my previous high and I did all four sets at 180... I also set a pr on my hammer strength iso lateral pull downs with an inverted grip at 240 x 10... Dumbbell back extensions at 70 x 10 were really strong and I had a great pump from those as well... I did some isolated single arm cable curls that just ripped my biceps up...

I have to say that this one took every ounce of energy I had because I felt like $hit HOWEVER, I believe the pics I have from today may be my best yet... I felt so f'ing shredded and it shows... I am SO extremely happy with this... I really feel such a dramatic increase in size and strength from end of my helladrol cycle... Its so awesome!! I will continue to push harder and harder! All feedback and comments welcome!!

Day 38 - HUGE SHOULDERS and HARDCORE CARDIO

So today I was feeling better than yesterday... I usually get over a bug pretty quickly... Every once in a while I get a lingerer, but normally I get over it quickly... I'm in Hawaii for fux sake, I would hope to not get sick at all!

So today I did my normal 5.75 mile run but I mixed it up after the run... Immediately after the run I did circuit sprints on the treadmill... I assure you that my circuit sprints are probably going to sound hardcore if you just did them by themselves, but imagine doing them after a long run at high speed... So, I turn the treadmill up to 12.0 mph, which is a pretty fcking fast speed... I run 30 second sprints and rest for 30 seconds... These are precise sprints and on the dot on times... I do 20 like this in a row and then the 21st is a 45 second sprint... so in essence, 21 sprints with minimal rest on the highest speed you can go... Immediately after that I did 2 more miles on the elliptical and it was time for lifting!

So I was feeling good going into my lifting today... Today was shoulders and triceps... We all know how much I love shoulder days... I went right after a pr today on my first set... I did standing barbell shoulder presses... My previous pr was 120 x 10... I started with 135 today and did all 4 sets with that weight... I was so fckin jacked after that and felt like fckin superman... I did dumbbell overhead tricep extensions at 105 x 10... Next up I set a new PR my last set of single arm shoulder presses on the calf machine... 90 x 10 was a huge pr for me... The next lift I did hurt my shoulders, but a good hurt, the kind when you know your working the fck out of your muscles... I took two 25 pound free weights and did straight are full overhead lateral raises... I looked insane doing these and I felt such a huge pump on these... I just killed the rest of the workout as well... I blasted the entire weight rack on my seated dips, which was 250 x 10... I felt like an absolute machine today... My shoulders looked extra big and my weight was good at 191 today... I am feeling great and am just absolutely loving this cycle!!!! All feedback and comments welcome!!

Back