Ehpedra Question

NewGuy11111

Ok there are a few sites I've seen that claim to sell products containing real ephedra. Has anybody ever had any luck with these sites? What should I look for in a site to figure out if they are reputable or not. Thanks.

I have had the best luck by getting Primatene tablets at wal-mart. They contain ephedrine hcl. I find these far more superior than the herbal from, ephedra. Just a suggestion.

^^^

yes... generic walgreen brand for about 30% less..nice stuff

the ephedrine they contain is in leave extract form which is inert and does not have the same effect.

If they were selling the real shit you would be faxing in your id in the US.The stuff is regulated and cannot be sold in the form of a weightloss pill..So unless you buying it as a brochidialator your not getting the real thing.

^^^

yes... generic walgreen brand for about 30% less..nice stuff

the ephedrine they contain is in leave extract form which is inert and does not have the same effect.

If they were selling the real shit you would be faxing in your id in the US.The stuff is regulated and cannot be sold in the form of a weightloss pill..So unless you buying it as a brochidialator your not getting the real thing.

You can get ephedra products from the BB.com store. Just go there and search Stimerex ES.

ik i got some vasopro ephedra online once.... dont remember where but it was the reals tuff and it came. but its not sold as a weightloss so its easier to get

Back