End Of Cycle Pics !!!!!!

JMEALS said:
In reality i dont..Doc has me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ..I get a 300mg (1 1/2cc)shot of test cyp every other week..For as long as i want it..Sweet deal,cost me $8 for a 10ml bottle of pharmacuetical(Watson) cyp every 6 wks through ins..

I'm going to assume you meant 80 not 8. Otherwise they're giving it away.

LiftTillIDie said:
I'm going to assume you meant 80 not 8. Otherwise they're giving it away.

no i mean $8 out of my pocket...ins pays the rest..label always reads ins. saved you $120..told ya its a sweet deal..

JMEALS said:
In reality i dont..Doc has me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ..I get a 300mg (1 1/2cc)shot of test cyp every other week..For as long as i want it..Sweet deal,cost me $8 for a 10ml bottle of pharmacuetical(Watson) cyp every 6 wks through ins..

TRT you should be running that every week not every other week.

Monstar said:
TRT you should be running that every week not every other week.

that makes no sense.. ....cyps length of activity in the body is 14 to 17 days...every 2 weeks is fine...
If your using that gel crap,that needs to be rubbed on daily...

JMEALS said:
that makes no sense.. ....cyps length of activity in the body is 14 to 17 days...every 2 weeks is fine...

You need a new doctor, i know the length of activity but you need to keep your blood levels consistent. Thats why you need to do it every week. Say somewhere along the lines of 100mg a wk.

Monstar said:
You need a new doctor, i know the length of activity but you need to keep your blood levels consistent. Thats why you need to do it every week. Say somewhere along the lines of 100mg a wk.

Change a doctor that prescribes test cyp for me for as long as i want it for $8 per 10ml ???
I dont think so my friend ....

JMEALS said:
Change a doctor that prescribes test cyp for me for as long as i want it for $8 per 10ml ???
I dont think so my friend ....

Ok just change the way you inject. Good job on the progress anyways.

JMEALS said:
Monstar has a good point.
Ok, cyp remains 'active' in the body for 14-17 days. The levels go up, peak at a certain time, and then fall back down. If you dont notice a difference and your blood work is fine, then stick with it. But for crying out loud, dont put your life into a doctors hands. Doctors are just regular people, there are bad ones and good ones, there are ones that dont know anything and there are some that do. Dont put your whole faith into them, they are wrong on many occasions. Be your own doctor. There is no excuse for stupidity or ignorance, information these days is free to learn, internet is a godsent. No offense intended.

jmeals: how long have you been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for? and do you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for bout 5yrs...yeah i run hcg...but im only on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) alone for maybe 3 months outta the year..rest of the year im on

jmeals: how long have you been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for? and do you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for bout 5yrs...yeah i run hcg...but im only on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) alone for maybe 3 months outta the year..rest of the year im on

Hey man, you rock! I'm on the other side of you at 49 and trying to keep up with the times (and my kids). How did u find such a cool doc? what ins do you have? i have blue cross hmo and they won't pay for anything! I would love to go for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - i was tested and come in at "low" end of normal for my age - which is basically very low for muscle building...

Congrats on keeping in shape, bro!

Back