End Of Cycle Pics !!!!!!

Hey man, you rock! I'm on the other side of you at 49 and trying to keep up with the times (and my kids). How did u find such a cool doc? what ins do you have? i have blue cross hmo and they won't pay for anything! I would love to go for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - i was tested and come in at "low" end of normal for my age - which is basically very low for muscle building...

Congrats on keeping in shape, bro!

i have blue cross also bro...my #,s were crazy low ..under 100...every time i go back for blood work i make sure i dont take any test for a couple of weeks to keep my # low..my doc treats testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 400 and below..

damn bro sounds like you got it made with that theraopy. Do they pay for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ? and do you cycle it or run it constantly

Hey thanks for the info, bro - got to say much respect to you for keeping in such awsome shape - post some new pics sometime. Props man!

Your vascularity is great. How come members never show legs, thats my favorite bodypart. Nothing like bulging quads!

that makes no sense.. ....cyps length of activity in the body is 14 to 17 days...every 2 weeks is fine...
If your using that gel crap,that needs to be rubbed on daily...

Just looked it up...half life of cyp is 12 days bro. I'll put up the website if you need it.

Back