Enough gear to gain 20 lbs?

superstarmike said:
that the worst crap i advised
At least we're in agreement, broseph.

And trust me, no one who is a career military man is anywhere near as well off as me or my family. Aint no hood over here.

Damn the bad luck... Ive been here for damned near 3 years and i dont seem to get the respect that a turd with 80 post that just joined in October gets. Oh well, maybe I should dole out retarded advice and then give a reach around to the nearest newbe retard that I can find and my rep will grow too.

Damn, my dick is big. :afro:

Last edited:
41 post, man I should have a ton of info........:( guess not, well any advice that will help me with my cycle and give me knowledge will get repped :)

wow dont know were to begin with this, i feel like i got some respect an lost others , this is gonna be the most read post. listen up i do high amounts of gear, who gives a shit, ok that out of the way, great yea i didnt give that advice for a newbie , i forgot some of these guys lie , like i gained 20lbs in 2nd week of my 250mg cycle, and for you bro man , my pension is more than most make at keyspan, month to month, and on top of this i own a collision repair shop, now im a kid , i make more than you, who fucking cares, you have to check your flesh and start worrying about your soul , love you guys

superstarmike said:
wow dont know were to begin with this, i feel like i got some respect an lost others , this is gonna be the most read post. listen up i do high amounts of gear, who gives a shit, ok that out of the way, great yea i didnt give that advice for a newbie , i forgot some of these guys lie , like i gained 20lbs in 2nd week of my 250mg cycle, and for you bro man , my pension is more than most make at keyspan, month to month, and on top of this i own a collision repair shop, now im a kid , i make more than you, who fucking cares, you have to check your flesh and start worrying about your soul , love you guys

crackhead.jpg

Back