Enough with the taboo shit on Dianabol cycles

Oh boy, this is a good one. Bigjay, you are comletely talking out your ass with the liver issues, i cannot put it any simpler, do some research on anadrol for medicinal purposes. I honestly have no problem with dbol only cycles, except that eventually you area going to need to graduate to injectables , because no one really does just one cycle, lol. Secondly test is, and should be the foundation of all your cycles IMO, i do agree test is best, and i will continue to recommend it for a first cycle until i am blue in the face. It is probably the most affective single compound you can run by itself for a first cycle. The side effects are easily controllable, and the gains of lean muscle will probably be better than that from a dbol only cycle when all is said and done. But do i have a problem with dbol only, no. I always tell guys i don't recommend it, i would rather see them use test, but if they are going to do it to run 15mg a day for eight weeks. That should not have much negative affect on the liver, and i tell them to take some liv protectors, even though i seriously doubt it will be an issue. And i have talked to few old timers about this, and they all tell me the same thing, dbol ony worked awesome for the guys in the past, and low and behold they kept their gains.

jcp2 said:
Oh boy, this is a good one. Bigjay, you are comletely talking out your ass with the liver issues, i cannot put it any simpler, do some research on anadrol for medicinal purposes. I honestly have no problem with dbol only cycles, except that eventually you area going to need to graduate to injectables , because no one really does just one cycle, lol. Secondly test is, and should be the foundation of all your cycles IMO, i do agree test is best, and i will continue to recommend it for a first cycle until i am blue in the face. It is probably the most affective single compound you can run by itself for a first cycle. The side effects are easily controllable, and the gains of lean muscle will probably be better than that from a dbol only cycle when all is said and done. But do i have a problem with dbol only, no. I always tell guys i don't recommend it, i would rather see them use test, but if they are going to do it to run 15mg a day for eight weeks. That should not have much negative affect on the liver, and i tell them to take some liv protectors, even though i seriously doubt it will be an issue. And i have talked to few old timers about this, and they all tell me the same thing, dbol ony worked awesome for the guys in the past, and low and behold they kept their gains.

Thank you very much.

Hey Republican bro, I agree with you on the argument that there's nothing wrong with a D-bol only cycle. I'm not the kind of guy that just goes along with whatever everyone else believes is the in-thing to do. My very first cycle was a D-bol only cycle at around 25 mg's per day for 6 weeks. I gained a nice 25 lbs with tremendous strength gains. My max on BP went up 50 lbs. I was 18 and previously spent a lot of time in the gym pumping iron. Ten weeks after the cycle, I retained 18 of the 25 total gained, basically just losing the unwanted water weight. D-bol only - No Good!...I THINK NOT! I'm not saying that it's better than doing an injectable/oral cycle, but it is effective and definitely not a wasted cycle if the dosage is high enough.

BTW, I'm one of the more experienced bros on the site at 36 years young!

:D

Last edited:
jcp2 said:

blah blah blah, when are you visiting again?

ive done a dbol cycle for like 3 weeks, the first week i used some ara-test, the most probably 1g but thats it. i packed on some serious muscle tissue and was stronger than i have ever been.

spentagn said:
blah blah blah, when are you visiting again?
lol, I was just asking about you. Hopefully some time in the first half of next year, you still going to be in Austin.

In this day and age if you choose to do a dbol only cycle you either are a moron or a pussy and afraid of needles. Its really that simple. The internet has all the knowledge anyone needs and its not like test is expensive.

jcp2 said:
lol, I was just asking about you. Hopefully some time in the first half of next year, you still going to be in Austin.

Yep. I'm still on AIM from time to time. With work and all, I don't have a lot of time for the boards.

iron said:
In this day and age if you choose to do a dbol only cycle you either are a moron or a pussy and afraid of needles. Its really that simple. The internet has all the knowledge anyone needs and its not like test is expensive.

Ignorance at its finest.

I cant believe this kind of debate still exists. Any mass that you gain from a cycle, true muscle mass, is just that, muscle. it doesnt matter what drug put that mass on you, you will have the same time trying to keep it afterwards. Any muscle mass you gain off of a dbol cycle, is exactly the same as the mass you gain off a test or EQ cycle, or even an anavar cycle. People tend to think you lose a lot, but thats just you pissing out the water weight that you gained.
I've seen lots of people make and keep great gains from dbol only cycles. Thats not to say I advocate them as I think the synergystic effect of combining at least 2 drugs is way better, but there is nothing wrong with a dbol only cycle. And like jcp said, the possible damage to the liver is soooo exagerated its not funny. In the medical community orals like dbol or anadrol are prescribed for 6+ months at a time.
On the other hand, if you are going to do an oral only cycle, I would recommend anavar myeslf

The Republican said:
Ignorance at its finest.

You sure know how to demonstrate it. What is your reason to run a dbol only cycle over a test cycle? I want to see this one, it should be good!

iron said:
You sure know how to demonstrate it. What is your reason to run a dbol only cycle over a test cycle? I want to see this one, it should be good!
He is not saying one should be run over the other, he is saying it is a legitimate cycle, yielding legitimate keepable gains. What part are you disagreeing with.

iron said:

Oh my Lord. Do you know how to read? Perhaps you should use that skill on the previous posts before you even think of replying to the topic.

You completely missed the point of this topic that has been reiterated over and over.

Did you read my post? Never once did I say you wont gain on a dbol only cycle. Now reread my couple posts and answer my question please, if you can.

i only read the first page, after that this guy just got annoying... look, first of all, chill out on your signature, too much shit, damn.... second, just let it go, nothing but good advice is given on this site, ive never seen dbol suggested for 8 weeks... and take off that jewish star, your giving us jews a bad look....
:)

panteracfh said:
ive never seen dbol suggested for 8 weeks... :)
The reason you never see dbol suggested for eight weeks is because the boards have trained everyone that dbol and drol are only to be used to kickstart cycles and only for 4-6 weeks. Not saying it is a bad way to do things, but i don't see how 15-20mg a day for eight weeks is somehow going to turn the liver into swiss cheese when 50mg a day for 4-6 is fine. It just makes no sense. None whatsoever, not when these drugs were designed to be run much much longer.

Back