ENTIRE right body never as sore

yeahbuddeh!

as my left. Why is this? Im pulling my fuckin hair out of my head. My form is perfect, I just cant seem to get as much contraction in my entire right side of my body. from shoulders, biceps, triceps, lats, quads, hams, and calves. Someone please explain why the hell its like this. Ive been training on and off for 8 years.

as my left. Why is this? Im pulling my fuckin hair out of my head. My form is perfect, I just cant seem to get as much contraction in my entire right side of my body. from shoulders, biceps, triceps, lats, quads, hams, and calves. Someone please explain why the hell its like this. Ive been training on and off for 8 years.

are you right handed ? im guessing so .
im righthanded and have a noticeable difference in larger muscles on my left side and also would become more fatigued there as well. the dominant right side was much stronger naturally and did not work as hard [ relative to strength]as the left side did . ive always assumed this was the cause.

are you right handed ? im guessing so .
im righthanded and have a noticeable difference in larger muscles on my left side and also would become more fatigued there as well. the dominant right side was much stronger naturally and did not work as hard [ relative to strength]as the left side did . ive always assumed this was the cause.

its the only thing i can think off, too. but i noticed my left arm can curl more. not that i focus on curls to build my biceps but i noticed that. so is it going to stay like this forever? how do people get symmetrical especially the pros in BB?

Yeah that's a weird one bro, If it came down to presses or one side being bigger I may be able to help but every muscle,every lift, you got me! I kinda had a similar problem years back, my whole left side was noticeably bigger then my right, especially my shoulders. Someone told me to switch to all dumbbell work and that helped for the most part, I also think it had something to do with throwing my left hand so much(boxing).

Not sure if that will help any but you never know, good luck.

I have a similar problem, but just with my arms, and my neck a little bit. I'm right handed and my bicep, tricep, and forearm on my right side are a fair amount bigger and have more definition that my left side...can't really say that I've heard of an entire side of someone's body lagging behind though.

Back