EO question

boost_addict

Im a newb in homebrew, had a buddy who has made my gear for the past 2 years. He made a test batch of prop 200mg/ml with EO for me to try, apparently im allergic to it. I got all blotchy and red, the injection spot was very hot to the touch, this was about 6 months ago or so and havent touched it since, my bud has now moved away and cant really help me anymore, my question to you guru's is if I added some grape seed oil to it would it counter act the affects of the EO? He mentioned it may help and since im getting ready to put together a new cycle I was wondering if it would be worth trying?

Thanks

Edit: Should mention the redness and soreness disepated within a week or so, not sure if that has any bearing lol

Last edited:
Sorry...I doubt it, usually if you're allergic to something, even diluted, it's going to cause a reaction.

Ok, I feel bad for ya so let me give you an option:
If you still want to give it a go dilute it 50% with grape seed and take a good 100mg of benadryl before you try to take the first shot. *DocJ crosses fingers*

Oh and if this is just 10-20ml of prop forget it, I don't think it would be worth it but if it's like 100ml...well, it's up to you.

DocJ said:
Ok, I feel bad for ya so let me give you an option:
If you still want to give it a go dilute it 50% with grape seed and take a good 100mg of benadryl before you try to take the first shot. *DocJ crosses fingers*

Oh and if this is just 10-20ml of prop forget it, I don't think it would be worth it but if it's like 100ml...well, it's up to you.

Ya, its a 10ml cause it was a tester, maybe ill give it shot once, if it works then take the time to do it lol
Thanks man

boost_addict said:
Ya, its a 10ml cause it was a tester, maybe ill give it shot once, if it works then take the time to do it lol
Thanks man

Good luck

Back