EOD or MWF?!?!

MasterLifter101

I am currently going to run Sustanon (sust) 500/week and Tren 100 EOD, but I was wondering if EOD with both would be better to keep my hormone lvls in check? But if I did EOD how would I break down the sust?

What kind of tren do you have? Trenbolone Acetate? Trenbolone enanthate? Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Parabolan)?

I'd run Tren/prop m-w-f ...If you only have Sustanon (sust) on hand, same method (eod) to accomodate shorter esters..

Trenbolone Acetate, ok so some say EOD and some say MWF. But one thing I do not understand is how do i break now the Sustanon (sust) to do it EOD, it comes in 1amp which is 250m.

Go with EOD......this MWF or MWFS or any other combination is not the best.

As for the Sust, do 150mg EOD...that works out to 525mg/week. If your Sustanon (sust) is 250mg/ml, that is .6 of a ml EOD.

One more question........So I would be taking the tren 100mg 2cc's and half of a amp of Sustanon (sust) 250 EOD correct? Also I heard I need to inject it into a bigger muscle so my butt or thigh would be alright correct?

MasterLifter101 said:
One more question........So I would be taking the tren 100mg 2cc's and half of a amp of Sustanon (sust) 250 EOD correct? Also I heard I need to inject it into a bigger muscle so my butt or thigh would be alright correct?

Yes and Yes....

Back