ephedrine

basskiller

Community Veteran
I just wanted to get some opinions on this.. as I've never tried straight ephe

How id you run it? dosages?
How's it fair compared to other stimulants?
Did you experiance any appetite suppressaion?
What's your overall opinion of it.

basskiller said:

I tried just strait ephe and it really didnt work as well as your common eca stack. As a stimulant...it works...well enuf to make me shake a lil bit. This was at 25mg x 2 a day. Any more than that and i couldnt stand it. My appetite was not affected. Just felt like speed for 18hrs strait..lol.

My overall opinion: The eca stack worked great for fat loss. Just ephe, would really only benifit me on the days when i wanted a good day at the gym cause it got me pumped. Other than that....blah blah blah

basskiller said:

I'll run it 2x a day 25mg, sometimes bumping it up to 2 25mg at a time after a few weeks on, but I would definetley start with 25mg once and see how you react as sides can get scary if you overdo it. (extremely rapid heartbeat, sweating, shortness of breath ect. ect.)

I cannot do clen because it gives me horrible headaches and makes me feel like absolute garbage, so i've never done more than 3 days of that shit, so i cant really give a good comparison. Also, never done DNP, so no help there either. Hoping to give albuterol a try soon though.

At the moment what I find is working well is starting the day with 15-20 mg of yohimbine hcl on an empty stomach and after a few hours with my first meal I will take ephedrine then another about 6 hours later and then sometimes finish the day with some more yohimbine because I dont find it hinders my ability to sleep but I find it helpful in weight loss, also I lift at night so the extra short lived boost is nice.

I think appetite suppression is actually what ephedrine really excels at. You actually have to keep eating in mind because if you have a job where you are constantly occupied, ephedrine will make it very easy to forget to eat.

BTW each time I take ephedrine I am taking it with 200mg caffiene and also a tab of L-tyrosine. This combo, especially when on at least a mild cycle, I find will really tear through the fat.

As with any strong stimulant, just make sure you keep the water intake up... but I hardly think I need to tell YOU that.

Also, if you are gonna do it, make sure you get pure ephedrine hcl, not vasopro or anything with guaifenesin in it. People will argue this, but I found that taking the stuff w/o that shit made a huge difference in the effectiveness of the ephedrine. There is also info on the net to back me up on this.

I've ran it 25mg 3x/day many times.

Mild stim effect for me (shaking, alertness, etc)
Moderate fat burning (approx 50% of a 80mcg/day clen dose)
High appetite suppression for me (this is the main reason I take it)

Been using it since it came out over 10 years ago, always been my #1 choice for weight loss.

I typically run 25mg 3x/day EOD with caffeine and/or yohimbine hcl. this way I seem to be able to get away with using it longer while still having it be effective.

Very strong stimulant effect for me, love that part of it while on low carbs as it allows me to still have intense training sessions. I still get more of a stim effect from EC than from any of the "cutting edge" stims out there now like AMP or STIM-X.

Great appetite killer for me also, another bonus of it.

I find better results with eph HCL than "ma huang" the herbal stuff is hit and miss as far as potency goes..that is the nature of herbals. but when you take 25mg of eph HCL you are getting 25mg everytime you take it.

It will skyrocket your blood pressure if that is a concern and will give you "cotton mouth" like you woudnt believe, also can kind of kill your sex life since it is a pretty potent vaso-constrictor. The days Im off it I do tend to feel very lethargic and run down...almost hungover.

All in all its still my favrourite dieting supplement, I use clen and albuterol as well but EC is still #1 in my book.

F.

PS- I have used straight ephedrine and ephedrine mixed with guaifenesin and really dont notice much difference if effectiveness either way. Hard to find a straight 25mg tablet with no expectorant in it. The 25mg soft gels are AMAZING if you can get them Bio-tek makes them as well as Vaso-pro and Advantage healthcare.

I used it straight and as the ECA stack for years. Start at 25 then you'll eventually have to go up as you'll get used to it. I eventually have to take time off from it a few weeks as the effects were reduced to nothing. It didn't do anything for appetite suppression, but was excellent as a stimulant before a workout. I'd definately recommend it for that.

I tried Stimulant X last year and that worked early on but the effects of an appetite supressent also disappeared after awhile. This year I tried Venon and same deal, worked early then nothing.

I'm back to the ECA now .....

Everything concerning ephedrine has basically been covered already in this thread.

I find (or found as I really don't use ephedrine anymore) ECA to be slightly more effective than clen over the long haul. The stimulatory effects are very real and can lead to some kick ass workouts. I feel like I can train forever if I time my ECA dose just right prior to my workout (almost a steroid-like effect in this regard).

The sexual sides are very real. I find it almost impossible for my dick to become hard if it's in my system. The good thing is that you can spread it out during the early morning/afternoon so that it's just about out of your system by nighttime. However, it does suck if you're a 'nooner' type guy.

basskiller said:
I have 400 15mgs tabs that were given to me by a friend.

I was hoping people would campare to c-l-e-n.. C-l-e-n makes me too damn jittery..

I think I'l just start with one in the am before morning cardio.. see how they make me feel..
I drink little to no caffiene. .. so any stims really effect me..

It shouldnt make you as jittery as clen, its a different type of stim effect altogether. For example, I have to do alot of written documentation in my line of work and I cant write so that you could read it on Clen, Im fine with ephedrine though.

basskiller said:
I have 400 15mgs tabs that were given to me by a friend.

I was hoping people would campare to c-l-e-n.. C-l-e-n makes me too damn jittery..

I think I'l just start with one in the am before morning cardio.. see how they make me feel..
I drink little to no caffiene. .. so any stims really effect me..

I've used stack2 ECA 500mg Ephedra, used it for around 3-6months, just made your heart beat real fast, made you kinda nervious and excited about anything..workouts were a bit harder as it felt like you were going to have a heart attack, although cardio sessions were easier as you can push yourself a little harder fat loss was not really noticable and it probably didn't help I used it non stop for 6months until I started bleeding out my ass and my knob shriveled up ( sad but true )......Clen kicked Ephedra's ass, but it lasted longer and the nervous sides wern't as bad but my heart felt a little more hassled...fat wise it was incredible, I lost around 10lbs in 2weeks..I love clen but the sides are stressfull..you need a holiday after running clen :)

Back