Epididymitis and nolva

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
i just finished a cycle of SD and I have been taking nolva for about 3 weeks, and the Epididymis (tube that holds semen around the testicle) became enflaimed, enlarged and swollen. i was told i most likely have Epididymitis by the doctor. i was given an anti-inflammatory to take. the doctor said it should clear up within a couple days. i was wondering, does the nolva have anything to do wtih this? will it affect it at all?

Last edited:
I seriously doubt it...that's not a rare condition by any means. It probably would've happened regardless.

i get that in one nut sometimes not from novla thou. does any one know anyhting about prostate issues or something i have some sexual questons with my tubes.

simpllyhuge said:
does any one know anyhting about prostate issues or something i have some sexual questons with my tubes.

There are some guys who post here with at least a limited knowledge about such things. Go ahead and post your questions.

Better go get the Doc to check the prostate. The stretching urinary bladder triggers the need to void. If the prostate is swollen it may be limiting this threshold. Also the urethra has 3 regions one which passes through the prostate. A swollen prostate can inhibit urine flow hence making hard to empty the bladder. Do not self medication this condition. However some folks who have prostate trolbes while juicing use finasteride. Tamsulosin hcl will dilate the urethra hence allowing you to empty the bladder better. Get your ass to the Doc! And yes the finger's going in.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
i just finished a cycle of SD and I have been taking nolva for about 3 weeks, and the Epididymis (tube that holds semen around the testicle) became enflaimed, enlarged and swollen. i was told i most likely have Epididymitis by the doctor. i was given an anti-inflammatory to take. the doctor said it should clear up within a couple days. i was wondering, does the nolva have anything to do wtih this? will it affect it at all?
Skinny ...you haven't got some bad stanky lately have you?lol :naughty:

i do always have to pee. But my main concern is that after i bust a nut it feels like when i get erect again their is like a constrictiion at the base of my shaft like more in my body. it also feels different if i were to bust a nut again, like a soar feeling.
i know i have an inflamed prostate, im 23 but have had it since i was like 14. ive been to doctors like 5 years ago and they put a camera down my shaft and still came back with no way to get rid of it. he said it was cronic prostcitus.
but im thinking about seeing if i can get an operation or some shit cause i cant really have sex more than one session at a time cause it feels like theires a rubber band around my dick. sorry for the spelling. their are probly alot of other symptoms i experience but ive gotten so use to them over time they are probly the norm.

Last edited:
yeah this has been going on since i was like 14 thou, so i doubt it could be related to dht. i think its either some kind of inflimation or blockage.

I had epiditimus once. It happened in my nuts from doing sit ups on the decline bench with a 45 lbs plate on my chest. Anti inflamtories and pain killers fixed me up well. That was many years ago now

go get checked by a doc. He should refer youto a urologist.

When it comes to the wanger, its best not to play around. prostatitus can be caused by many things... infection, hormones, etc.

Epididymitis is an infection you cannot get from Nolva.
Ive had it twice, (once badly for almost 3 months) I just had an appt. on Monday with the urologist and theres nothing they can do, 1 in 10,000 men get it once, 1 in 250,000 get it twice. It was the worst time of my life and I have total sympathy for anyone who does get it.
Supposedly the infection can cause blockages which make it hard to urinate or ejaculate properly. The only fix for it is using a "snake" to expand the tubes back to normal.

I suggest you goto the doc sooner than later.

nolva not sure but gear yes

You can develop epididymitis from AS it is of the side effects (anavar, deca etc.) I had it too it will go away in few weeks if treated correctly by doc. It can happen from urine infection, STD, prostate enlargement, nerve blockage etc I had all tests negative, blood work spot on, blood pressure ok and I get it while on post cycle therapy (pct) sometimes shit happens lol

Back