EQ arthritis

cantstopgrowing

Is there any link between hi runs of EQ and arthritis. I ask because I'm in my 3rd week of only 1g EQ and I woke up yesterday morning with ridiculously bad arthritis in my left hand. I can't hold onto anything! In retrospect I didn't injur it in any way the night before so my only guess was that maybe the EQ puts crazy amounts of cortisone in the blood?

EQ is actually beneficial to the cartliege. I bet that due to water retention your experienceing symptoms of carple tunnel.

I would have to agree. Does your hand feel numb? Like pins a needles? I running EQ @ 400mg/wk, no problems what so ever. In week 8.

I get no numbness or pins and needles. Just when I pick up something with mild weight or squeeze something hard I get quick sharp pain that forces me to let go. Feels like the same pain I've had from shoulder injury to tendons. Except this time there was no stress or damage in the area.

yeha i have that too, but im on test enth and dbol, it didnt hurt tho until i dropped the dbol...its so bad that i can hardly workout, holding onto a heavy dumbell is nearly impossible.....sucks ass.....does anyone know if it goes away..?????tips of fingers get very numb too, it actually hurts a little.

Back