EQ dosage to use???

vballplayer

I just got my 10ml bottle of EQ today. Woohoo!! it is ttokkyo. and says Boldenon 200 on it. The formula reads as Undecilenato de boldenona 200mg. This means that it is 200mg per 1 ml right? I have read that I should take anywhere from 200mg - 800mg per week. This is my first cycle. I will be running EQ only. What do you guys think about running just 200mg a week to see how it goes?

age 26
160lbs
5'-9"
BF 12%

I think I am going to go with Sun and Wed.

I have been reading that it take about 5 weeks to start to see results in most ppl. Has this been your exp also?

Yes, EQ usaully starts kicking in around week 4, so it is best to do EQ for long cycles, I would suggest a 10-12 week cycle with EQ.

ready2explode said:
I'd recommend bumping it up even further to 600mgs a week. Seems like a lot, but eq is weak.

I disagree with that statement and 400mgs./week is good enough for a first cycle!

Who are you yelling at? Some idiot who hasn't been around or doesn't know what he's talking about?

Steroids are extremely dose dependant. There is no reason to shut down your HTPA without getting some real results out of the cycle. Take your head out of your ass, bro.

Last, most on the board will recommend 4-500mgs of test to a first time bulker. Guess what, test is stronger and carries more sides than eq! 600mgs of eq for a first cycle is NOT crazy.

Don't "yell" at me again.

My first cycle was EQ 400mg/week for 10 weeks, the results were not good, I got better results with creatine. EQ is mild.

400mg/week is a low dose, and should be at least stacked with an equal amount of test...... Or better yet 500mg of test alone for 10 weeks would be a good first cycle....

Give me a break......better results off creatine. The guy is a volleyball player he is not looking to win the next Mr. Olympia. It is his first cycle why not give him advice that will be useful to him. I agree that Test would be a better first cycle, but if he wants to do EQ, then that is his choice....but 400mgs. for a first cycle is good enough!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Give me a break......better results off creatine. The guy is a volleyball player he is not looking to win the next Mr. Olympia. It is his first cycle why not give him advice that will be useful to him. I agree that Test would be a better first cycle, but if he wants to do EQ, then that is his choice....but 400mgs. for a first cycle is good enough!

I did get better results off creatine. Just being honest.

Have you done 400mgs of EQ alone before? I'm actually citing my experiences & trying to help the guy out.

Just try 400mg's per week for 10. See how it goes. Its not like u won't have more cycles. If one guy doesn't get results from 400mg's that doesnt' mean u won't.

You guys sure are leaning on Buffdawg hard wtf? He's right. I am on week 3 and going on 10 weeks with 400mgs. This is widely known as the starting point for EQ. If EQ or any steroid isn't working for you then you really need to check your diet and training.

Ifrit said:
You guys sure are leaning on Buffdawg hard wtf? He's right. I am on week 3 and going on 10 weeks with 400mgs. This is widely known as the starting point for EQ. If EQ or any steroid isn't working for you then you really need to check your diet and training.

Ifrit.....in all honesty, after only 3 weeks of EQ, you still do not know if it is going to be a good dose for you or not cause it hasn't even kicked in yet.

As far as 400mg/week being "widely known as the starting point for EQ."........well let's just say I think almost every recommendation I've ever read on the subject states "A minimium of 400 mg/week" with "minimium" being the key word. :D

i did my first cycle with EQ a couple months back and i did 10 weeks @400mg/week and guess, what, i couldnt have asked for more. I think 400mg/week is fine. Shit i know a guy who did only 200mg/week by itself and liked it.

Back