EQ/EPO for increased endurance, or NO?

RamJam

Hello brothers,

Without writing a novel, I have found myself in the position of having an important event coming up in 2 weeks that requires running a mile and a half, some sprints, etc. I've been getting prepared for over a month, but didn't get some specific info on the event/ some misinformation (thought I had 3 months to prepare); I'm in an OK position tho/will probably meet requirements if I don't stop or hit the damn wall on the long run; I have 2 shots of Test in so far to aid recovery which I think is helping. One of my vials was 300mg E and 150 mg eq( 1 shot of that). I'm now using a sust 300 blend that has prop. I keep hitting a damn wall at anywhere from 3/4 to 1 mile. In the interest of doing everything I can, I'm considering adding either some 600 mg per ml EQ that I have, or getting some EPO that a supplier says he can get. At this point, will any of this make a difference? I've been working my ass off --just hope it not been for nothing.

Eq won't do any good in a month. Are you running an ai with your test? This could be a reason why you are hitting a wall.

I have aromasin. I've only taken 2 doses (2 doses of 25 mgs ea.) because I started some anadrol (4 days/50 mg/day) while waiting on my gear (there was a delay there). I did feel really tired the second day of taking the aromasin. I laid off of it today, still hit wall at about 3/4 to 1 mile. I've ran EQ before, just never with cardio related results in mind. I was wondering if it would help as far as more Red blood cells/02 uptake. The EQ I have is EO based, so its like getting hit with a hammer. I pinned the test/eq blend (also EO based) subq for concern it would sideline my running for a few days. I've been taking 40 mg of clen EOD (usually the days I run); And I've definitely gained ground,but I may just be where I am/it is what it is.

It is rather confusing to try to figure out what you are taking. You've mentioned Test E, Eq, Sust, Anadrol, and Clen with no dose info, and 2 x 25mg aromasin.

Did you take that aromasin all at one time, and how many days between doses?

I have aromasin. I've only taken 2 doses (2 doses of 25 mgs ea.) because I started some anadrol (4 days/50 mg/day) while waiting on my gear (there was a delay there). I did feel really tired the second day of taking the aromasin. I laid off of it today, still hit wall at about 3/4 to 1 mile. I've ran EQ before, just never with cardio related results in mind. I was wondering if it would help as far as more Red blood cells/02 uptake. The EQ I have is EO based, so its like getting hit with a hammer. I pinned the test/eq blend (also EO based) subq for concern it would sideline my running for a few days. I've been taking 40 mg of clen EOD (usually the days I run); And I've definitely gained ground,but I may just be where I am/it is what it is.

This is kinda alarming since you've been a member for over 5 years. Your post is on par with new members trying to attempt a first cycle with no research.

Maybe you should give the gear a break and focus on your run. Do some research and revisit a cycle later on.

Thanks for your replies:

It sounds worse than it is: I use to run a lot, split week into gym days/ run days. The running has been gone for a WHILE. I was going to run a spring tune up cycle of sustanon and add my running back in with the goal being to go train with my old boxing coach for a week either late spring or early summer. This job opportunity(that requires a PT test) presented itself, but I got some bad info...So instead of being ready to go in another month or more--it has to be in 2 weeks. I've already been running EOD for about a month (including push ups/situps) and worked up to about 1 mile. I think I have fallen arches/plantar fasciitis, but Ive just taped my feet the last few days and its manageable. If you haven't ran (not bike or treadmill for a while--its rough man--just getting use to the jarring alone)--
I have mild asthma..not terrible, I ran track with it, but, with age (over 40) its another hurdle. So, for meds taken:

Clen: started at 1 tab (20 mcg) EOD with run, now 2 tabs (40 mcg EOD/with run)

Anadrol: took 1 tab (50 mg) roughly EOD (for gym/pushups--kickstart in mind while waiting on delayed gear to arrive) for a total of 4 tabs

Test E/EQ blend 300 mg test E/150mg EQ: 1 ml/ wk total of 2 weeks (again because gear was delayed)

My order has arrived now ( 20 mls of a sustanon 300 blend, hcg, and aromasin) will order clomid/nolva closer to end

I have always stayed closer to a "less is more approach" most of my cycles have been straight test 1 ml/wk x 10 or 12 weeks
sometimes have stacked with EQ/ with the eq going 14-16 weeks.

Whether to aid with getting over this hurdle, or just for the summer, Im planning on running the sustanon at 600 mgs/week. Its not that I have the mentality that the gear does the work,,I've already gained a lot of ground cardio wise in the last 4-6 weeks on my own. If I fail the test I can live with it, but I just want to know that I've done all I can do.

I'm not staying on the Anadrol. Ive taken 1 ml of the new sustanon, and took 25 mg (one tab) of the aromasin along with it, and one tab aromasin the following day. I felt tired that day. I will go 12.5 mg/(half tab) of the aromasin either daily or EOD, just thought the 2, 25 mg doses would not hurt since I took the anadrol.

I think the test has definitely helped, even if just mood/ outlook, and for recovery as ive went from 35mph to 60 so to speak.
I've been really frustrated hitting this wall at just short of a mile--(I may just need to slow my pace), but my core question was would EQ add any benefit at this point as far as RBC/02 uptake? Even thought about EPO, tho that was mostly right after a run where I was pissed off.

Again, thanks for your replies, I appreciate your experience and direction.

Nobody is questioning your ability or work ethic. Your information on cycles isn't good at all. You really do not know what your doing with gear. Some red flags are taking anadrol eod. Taking aromasin 25mgs first dose then 12.5mgs next day. Running a cycle of test "1cc per week". Thinking eq will net you quick gains.. Running sust thinking the same with quick gains.
Eq contains a long ester. It doesn't kick in till around 8 weeks or so. Same with sust. It contains long esters.
You said you ran a cycle of test with eq before. You ran test for 10-12 weeks and ran eq for longer. That's not a proper way to run a cycle at all. Your being very careless and ignorant with gear.
You seriously need to read the beginner cycle stickys. Learn how to run a proper cycle.

For 600 mg/wk of your sustanon 300 blend you'd need between 8 and 15 mg/day exemestane. And this only after the esters allowed your blood levels to get up near maximum which would take several weeks.

So taking 25 mg/day two days in a row was too much. Don't know if that could explain your symptoms, but I'd suggest you dial it down to say 12.5 mg/day and over the next few weeks as the test levels build up you should be feeling a lot better.

I don't know anything about the clen, whether that would help or hurt you, perhaps somebody else can weigh in on that.

EQ would definitely help with more red blood cells, as will test, but this takes time.

I don't know anything that would help a run in 2 weeks. The only fast acting cardio-respitratory enhancer I have seen is my Dad giving a fighter hits off his rescue asthma inhaler between rounds of a fight . . . Not even sure it helped. Guy had stomach flu or food poison and the inhaler was just trying to let him survive. His breathing dropped some and his gasping dropped some but by the end of the round it was just as bad.

I made it 1.3 miles this morning, just had to throttle my pace back. As for the drol, I took it EOD because I wanted a slight kick, but not to torch the candle at one end starting out. I know I wouldn't see "results" right away from the EQ, but thought it might be raising RBC count right away none the less. Just wanted some feedback on that. Either way, I'm relieved, because I thought I should be making one mile no problem..Again thanks for the replies, and glad I could fulfill the daily need of some to validate themselves by pushing their pre programmed "you have no idea what your'e doing" button before returning to the gym to get slaps on the back from "friends" that really aren't your friends...I see you..I know. Its easier to lie to yourself..It will get you through again until tomorrow. Maybe Ill return then and validate you with some more of my recklessness; If not, I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to push your button. "Your'e the man!"

I made it 1.3 miles this morning, just had to throttle my pace back. As for the drol, I took it EOD because I wanted a slight kick, but not to torch the candle at one end starting out. I know I wouldn't see "results" right away from the EQ, but thought it might be raising RBC count right away none the less. Just wanted some feedback on that. Either way, I'm relieved, because I thought I should be making one mile no problem..Again thanks for the replies, and glad I could fulfill the daily need of some to validate themselves by pushing their pre programmed "you have no idea what your'e doing" button before returning to the gym to get slaps on the back from "friends" that really aren't your friends...I see you..I know. Its easier to lie to yourself..It will get you through again until tomorrow. Maybe Ill return then and validate you with some more of my recklessness; If not, I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to push your button. "Your'e the man!"

You are funny lol.

I'm not the one who started this thread, bud. Think about that one...
Don't ask questions if you're not prepared for answers.

i wouldn't mix eq with epo...

both are going to cause a rise in red blood cells.. pick one or the other.. epo is a fav for endurance athletes

Back