EQ = more vascular, but .....

jonjrambo said:
10cc's around here are atleast $150. Most are near $200. And that will only last 5 weeks because you know damn well that you're gonna want to take atleast 400mgs a week of the stuff. I could get an entire deca cycle for $300. But it's all relative I guess! It depends where you live. I live on the east coast. Not near canada or mexico!

Well bro, I really don't know what to tell you, but I have always paid alot cheaper for EQ than for Deca. In fact ALL the list I have received the EQ was always cheaper than the Deca.

Rude said:
Since you don't keep the vascularity from the equipoise, are the lean muscle gains more permanate though.

I kept my lean muscle gains. I will run Equipose again.:D

EQ will not always everyone increased vascularity.. Some get the effect some don't.. if you would like to increase vascularity look into your training.. make your sets more intense and make sure to rest less in between sets..

Will the vascular look stay? I believe the answer is no, but that is not to say that gains cant be kept. Does anyone think the increase in vascularity is do to the increase in rbc? I should also throw in that I believe EQ fits great into any cycle, cutting or bulking.

Back