EQ or Tren?

Mudge

Community Veteran
In 4-6 weeks I'm looking at a Test/Dbol cycle + something else. I was thinking EQ, but alot of people seem to think Tren is the holy grail.

Between the two, what would my reasons for going with one or the other? I know that most people aren't going over 6 weeks with tren, but EQ I can continue to use, is that a factor?

Sheeit, I'd be a pincushion. I already expect to have to maybe be doing two injects a week, too bad there aren't bigger pushers that are still easy to measure with, like an 6/8cc or something.

I can see it now, a needle in each butt-cheek and one in my shoulder. Who me? I dont have a problem LoL

if you say to go with EQ, then why?
if you say to go with tren, WHY?
I get progestone sides from tren. so I dont use it. too bad I bought a lifetime supply of the shit before I realized that!

I think both are really good choices, so which ever one you chose, you will get great results. I personally would go with EQ because you can run it for a long period of time and it is easier to recover from EQ cycles.

cali said:
Tren = daily injects, fina cough, terrible cramps, good gains

EQ = good gains

what kind of BS is that!

Firstly Tren can be shot EOD or if your doing Tren Enanthate it can be as little as a weekly shot! As for choughs and cramps thats just plain idiocy to say! Most tren users will Not experience the chough espesialley if using Tren that isent made of Fina. IRT Cramps ive done as much as 150mgED for 16 wks and never had any probs with it!

Get you fact's down, before making a statment like that!

Last edited:
Mudge said:
In 4-6 weeks I'm looking at a Test/Dbol cycle + something else. I was thinking EQ, but alot of people seem to think Tren is the holy grail.

Between the two, what would my reasons for going with one or the other? I know that most people aren't going over 6 weeks with tren, but EQ I can continue to use, is that a factor?

Bro heres what i whould do and have done, depending on the lengt of your cyckel you can shorten it if you like.

1-12 Test
1-12 Eq
1-12 Tren
1-6 D-bol

all doses are left up to you since you did not put dovn your cyckle history,

I would probably add eq, but if you want to add both pick up the tren when the dbol ends. I like keeping my dosages somewhat steady throughout my cycles.

Chemical Evolution said:
what kind of BS is that!

Firstly Tren can be shot EOD or if your doing Tren Enanthate it can be as little as a weekly shot! As for choughs and cramps thats just plain idiocy to say! Most tren users will Not experience the chough espesialley if using Tren that isent made of Fina. IRT Cramps ive done as much as 150mgED for 16 wks and never had any probs with it!

Get you fact's down, before making a statment like that!

Most use fina. EOD injects or daily injects, still a lot of injects. Coughs and cramps are well known sides. Ask around. Just because you didn't experience a side doesn't mean they don't exist.

sure the sides exsist,... but you cant just put it up that way:

"Tren = daily injects, fina cough, terrible cramps, good gains

EQ = good gains"

You might as well just say that you prefer Eq over Tren cause thats what your saying, only your not being objectiv in the way you say it!

I would use tren....simply because it is such a short acting ester that you can use it up until the enathate is purged from your body.
This is my current cycle...5 weeks in and up 18 pounds.

w 1-10 test enath
w 1-10 35 mg/d dbol
wk 1-12 100 mg eod tren

my best cycle yet

Tren for sure....damn Chemical....16 weeks on Tren what were your gains. I wanted to do 8 weeks of fina and I thought I was ballsy he he. :D

For your own cycle go with EQ....but I would choose Tren if you had other AAS....This is my first time on tren and I really can't believe the results I am getting. The cramps I did have but you can take care of that easily.

Last cycle was 525mg enan/wk, I will have been off for 15 whole weeks by the time I start (thats the plan). I'm hoping that will help in the results dept, I was also on clomid for a solid 4 weeks at the end of the last cycle, and damn did that fuck my skin up.

I still have about 20ml of enan to use up, but was going to buy a couple 10ml bottles of prop to get me going in the beginning, and problably use it at the end having used my my enan in the "middle" of the cycle. I'm not very up on tren other than the very basics on dosing, so I'll shop around the tren-kit sites and see how much it will add if I do EQ also.

Not sure how much test I'll do, either 525 or 700mg/week probably in E5D injects. Opinions on ratio with EQ? 1:1?

As for a tren first timer, 50mg EOD or 75? I'm down to a paultry 230, from 238-240 about 6 weeks ago (forced layoff from the gym).

Back