EQ question!!?

HALO7

question. my friend is running 400mg tren ethan and 600mg test ethan. and he has some EQ that he wants to throw in. now if he starts doing say 600-700mg of eq a week is he going to have to up his test MG's? or does EQ not effectthe libido like tren and deca? thanks

and what dossage should he take?

Last edited:
That is just a myth that Test has to be run at a higher dose than other AAS, there is absolutely NO truth to it.....period.

but isnt it true that deca and tren will shut u down? so i dont need to run my test above my deca?

Since he is going to be using the tren and test i would say 400mg-600mg per week of the eq is going to be plenty.

HALO7 said:
but isnt it true that deca and tren will shut u down? so i dont need to run my test above my deca?

All steroids will shut you down.....

Endogeneous hormones have no affect on endogenous testosterone, so any testosterone injected that is over what is normally produced naturally will keep your libido functioning properly.

StoneColdNTO said:
All steroids will shut you down.....

Endogeneous hormones have no affect on endogenous testosterone, so any testosterone injected that is over what is normally produced naturally will keep your libido functioning properly.

thats what i mean . so if hes taking 600mg eq and 400mg tren and 600mg test ethan hes not going to have a prob with his libido?

What would happen if he used 300 IUs of hCG twice a week for the duration of the cycle and used no test? Wouldn't that keep his libido normal?

HALO7 said:
thats what i mean . so if hes taking 600mg eq and 400mg tren and 600mg test ethan hes not going to have a prob with his libido?
I'm using 400mg Tren Enan and 200mg test enan/week. My sex drive is high as fuck.

Back