BigDaddy68

Wuz up guys? How would this do for EQ

500mg/ml-
20 ml
10.9 EO
10g powder
ba-.4 ml
bb- 2 ml
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

outlawtas2 said:
why 500mg/ml
EQ can easily go at 500mg/mL without any BB and not hurt.

BigDaddy68: You don't need EO. Grape seed oil works just fine.

Recipe (off the top of my head) that should work:
  • Add 10g of EQ to beaker
  • Add .4mL BA
  • Add oil until the 20mL mark on the beaker (assuming it is marked accurately)

mranak said:

]

i would normally agree with you. But some people can't handle even the milder stuff at high conc. (EQ, Deca, And Test E). I know I can't. Doesn't hurt bad, but it stings enough to try using EO.

As for using high conc gear, i just do MWF shots now with lower conc. gear. One more shot a week don't kill me, and affords me to use SE gear if I want in the same fashion.

I make my test E at 500mg/mL but it will fucking cripple me if I inject it life that. I used to dilute it with nandrolone or whatever else but it still hurt and I ask myself, "why am I doing this."

Now I add sterile oil to the syringe so that it just doesn't hurt. If I need to inject more frequently, then fine.

My EQ says "400mg/mL+" and it doesn't hurt though. Seems to be the most painless for me, I guess.

I would still prefer to dilute it than to use EO. I'm just not comfortable with EO anymore. I used it to make my injectable letro and my liver enzymes went through the roof. That probably didn't have anything to do with the EO, but I've decided that I don't need EO anyway.

mranak said:

BigDaddy68: You don't need EO. Grape seed oil works just fine.

Recipe (off the top of my head) that should work:
  • Add 10g of EQ to beaker
  • Add .4mL BA
  • Add oil until the 20mL mark on the beaker (assuming it is marked accurately)
Reason for EO is becuse I have a shit load of it and just wanted to use it up. Thank you to everybody for your responses.

Back