EQ vs. Deca

theprofessional

Tried deca, and my joints loved it, but I'm not feeling the love now. (No pun intended :D ) How does it compare to EQ? Still got a bunch of Deca left. Won't use it for awhile, but wondering if I even want to at all at this point. Also, apparently EQ is a veterinary product. Is it available as a human grade product?

TP

human grade, nope. It is a vet steroid, equipoise was the name of a racehorse in the 30's if that tells you something. Eq will not put the mass on you, but it will make you vascular and you probably will get some nice strength gains from it. Not saying it will not put any weight on you, but it will not compare to deca in that regard, it will however keep you from bloating as badly as you may with deca. Bascially it is a personal decision, some love deca, some eq, some both. You will not know how you react till you try it.

I never got much from eq, and I was running 800mg of it, a little too mild for my tastes

yeah needsize is insane. alot of things are too mild for this dude. personally i havent done either. i would love to though. illt ake that deca off ur hands though!

I have done both and for me, Deca is the best. I got vascular with EQ, but not much size. With Deca, I got size & lubed joints (Not that one). lol. Anyways, I would recommend test with either.

Personally prefer EQ but I guess alot of it had to do with the stack I was running. Deca is great on the joints though, but for the hardness and vascularity don't think you can beat EQ with tren and test prop.

Deca is great for the joints except the one between the legs. I personally like the results that I get from EQ better. Per mg EQ is a weaker drug but with fewer negative sides.

Back