Equipoise....better for bulking or cutting?

^^^yeah you're right- EQ has been good to me in cycles ran 400mg and 100mg test- difference response for different t people but you don't necessarily need more. Maybe you need a better diet haha

Next cycle for me is going to be sust/EQ/tbol

That is exactly what I did I added tbol,winny tabs... the synergistic effects was paramount...

The reason people feel a more pronounced effect many many weeks later is because the ester is building faster than it can cleave and metabolized, having a surplus in the blood volume greater 1000mgs at any given time..

When running heavy esters, you don't need much because it will build no matter how you slice it and dice it is going to build...

Tbol,eq,winny... fantastic combo to boot the collagen synthesis is 300 times greater than nandrolone, along with collagen synthesis comes lubrication... so if winstrol was on a mission to sabotage my joints I snuffed it....

This is what works for me and my needs accommodating my goal

compounds should not dictate your goals... your diet should..
i see you posting that everywhere around here, as well as people in general posting that everywhere.

there is some truth in that but its not entirely true. deca will not keep you dry no matter how good your diet is so thats why its a "bulker". test prop spends way less time in the body as opposed to enth/cyp which means it doesnt have as much time to aromatize, resulting in less bloat. but im sure you know all that

sure, tren can be used to bulk but the reason its called a CUTTING steroid is because it keeps you dry.

of course it's possible to cut cut on deca, high doses of test enth, anadrol, etc but is it ideal? no

i've seen your diet plans and the results and i cant argue the fact that the results are amazing and that you know what youre doing.... but to say that what we do is only 5% gear now thats just RIDICULOUS. so if i did a 12 week bulker using your diet plans along with test prop and NPP and i gain 30lbs, that would mean that i could have gained 28.5lbs naturally, and only that pound and a half was due to the steroids i was talking. lol...

Last edited:
3J i want you to try something... you probably wont do it whatever. i want you to do your normal bulking blast but dont follow your bulking diet. eat 3 square meals a day, 2500-3000 calories, and tell me what happens.

steroids can be used as a crutch that allow you to work out less and not eat as good and still gain great size, that's the reality bro. they allow you to do that, they are that good. should you eat and train like shit when youre on steroids? HELL NO. its stupid and a waste of gear. can you do it and still make great gains? hell fuckin yeah

3J i want you to try something... you probably wont do it whatever. i want you to do your normal bulking blast but dont follow your bulking diet. eat 3 square meals a day, 2500-3000 calories, and tell me what happens.

steroids can be used as a crutch that allow you to work out less and not eat as good and still gain great size, that's the reality bro. they allow you to do that, they are that good. should you eat and train like shit when youre on steroids? HELL NO. its stupid and a waste of gear. can you do it and still make great gains? hell fuckin yeah

u do understand that the bloat from deca can be controled with an ai and a dopamine agonist like prami or caber right??

you also understand that the water bloat you get from cycle subsides after the cycle right?? so in the end if youve been cutting the whole time after the water bloat is gone you get the same result..

why? because compounds do not dictate goals.. ever..

some compounds are better for bulking vs cutting.. but they dont require you to limit their use to just bulking or cutting..

u do understand that the bloat from deca can be controled with an ai and a dopamine agonist like prami or caber right??

you also understand that the water bloat you get from cycle subsides after the cycle right?? so in the end if youve been cutting the whole time after the water bloat is gone you get the same result..

why? because compounds do not dictate goals.. ever..

some compounds are better for bulking vs cutting.. but they dont require you to limit their use to just bulking or cutting..
water bloat subsides after cycles? no way! i thought you are permanently bloated for life. guess i was wrong..

seriously though, usually people are on for the period in which they want to look good. like for summer, one will run a "cutting" cycle. even though the bloat will subside if the person takes high aromatizing compounds, why would they want to wait to come off all the gear when their body deflates in order to see the results.

and yeah i know that deca can be controlled with an AI and a DA, just like how if you're taking a gram of test cyp a week the bloat can be controlled with an AI, but the dude taking the short esters will always look dryer.

compounds dont dictate the overall goal but they dictate the look, which is the goal. why would a guy, whose goal is to lean out, choose to cut on dbol deca and test e? he will be bloated throughout that entire cycle i dont care how good your e2 and progesterone control is. why would he chose that when he could get some test prop and tren ace or mast or winny etc etc, and reach his goal at the end of the cycle and look good while doing it? and not look like a bloofy buffoon

oh and you didnt answer my question / opinion regarding your "only 5% gear" statement.

so if i did a 12 week bulker using your diet plans along with test prop and NPP and i gain 30lbs, according to you, that would mean that i could have gained 28.5lbs naturally, and only that pound and a half was due to the steroids i was taking?

Last edited:
water bloat subsides after cycles? no way! i thought you are permanently bloated for life. guess i was wrong..

seriously though, usually people are on for the period in which they want to look good. like for summer, one will run a "cutting" cycle. even though the bloat will subside if the person takes high aromatizing compounds, why would they want to wait to come off all the gear when their body deflates in order to see the results.

and yeah i know that deca can be controlled with an AI and a DA, just like how if you're taking a gram of test cyp a week the bloat can be controlled with an AI, but the dude taking the short esters will always look dryer.

compounds dont dictate the overall goal but they dictate the look, which is the goal. why would a guy, whose goal is to lean out, choose to cut on dbol deca and test e? he will be bloated throughout that entire cycle i dont care how good your e2 and progesterone control is. why would he chose that when he could get some test prop and tren ace or mast or winny etc etc, and reach his goal at the end of the cycle and look good while doing it? and not look like a bloofy buffoon

oh and you didnt answer my question / opinion regarding your "only 5% gear" statement.

i think youre looking into this wayyyy more than you need to.. im not denying there are traditional ways of doing things and some compounds are better for bulking..

im stating a fact.. compounds do not dictate goals.. period...

why would you bloat if you have your e2 and prog under control??

why stop there with your logic?? why do people do test when they wanna lean out.. doesn't test make you bloat?? lol

but running an ai with your test at the proper dosage will keep the bloat to a minimum right?? so how does that differentiate with deca again?? :D

i think youre looking into this wayyyy more than you need to.. im not denying there are traditional ways of doing things and some compounds are better for bulking..

im stating a fact.. compounds do not dictate goals.. period...

why would you bloat if you have your e2 and prog under control??

why stop there with your logic?? why do people do test when they wanna lean out.. doesn't test make you bloat?? lol

but running an ai with your test at the proper dosage will keep the bloat to a minimum right?? so how does that differentiate with deca again?? :D

i'm not looking too much into it i just think thats a very bold statement in your sig "80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear". more like 50% diet 20% training 30% gear.

and i've never seen someone actually be dry while running deca even with their bitch hormones in control. never never

i'm not looking too much into it i just think thats a very bold statement in your sig "80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear". more like 50% diet 20% training 30% gear.

and i've never seen someone actually be dry while running deca even with their bitch hormones in control. never never

I got in my avatar shape a few weeks back whilst running Test, Deca and Mast... I lost 24lbs of fat in 12 weeks on a calorie deficit - did not bloat once as I ran a tight ship with my Adex.

I say its 100% diet and 100%. You aint doing both those two things at 100% you aint going anywhere. Gear or no gear....EQ or no EQ :)

If the diet aint right the training wont work

If the training aint right the diet wont work

If neither is right the gear aint doin shit

Last edited:
I got in my avatar shape a few weeks back whilst running Test, Deca and Mast... I lost 24lbs of fat in 12 weeks on a calorie deficit - did not bloat once as I ran a tight ship with my Adex.
yeah cause you were on mast! thats why you didnt bloat

I say its 100% diet and 100%. You aint doing both those two things at 100% you aint going anywhere. Gear or no gear....EQ or no EQ :)

If the diet aint right the training wont work

If the training aint right the diet wont work

If neither is right the gear aint doin shit

schred..

if you had the goal of reducing 5 % bodyfat when 25%.. do you believe that you cannot reach that goal by diet alone?

proof is in the pudding...

schred..

if you had the goal of reducing 5 % bodyfat when 25%.. do you believe that you cannot reach that goal by diet alone?

Oh I do 100%. And one should eat geared towards there goal. Im not saying they shouldnt.

I was more saying if your gonna do this do everything 100%. 100% on all aspects..diet and training, or dont do it.

The only situation where diet is more important than training is when strictly trying to lose fat. Ill even go so far as saying you could lose fat with diet alone and ZERO training. Not that you dont know that already :)

As far as building muscle though I think training is just as important. One could have diet on point but if the training is wrong, which it is in most people I see, nothing, or very little is going to hapen.

Do EVERYTHING 100%.

yeah cause you were on mast! thats why you didnt bloat

Here's your quote...

"i've never seen someone actually be dry while running deca even with their bitch hormones in control. never never"

You have now. Whather that's down to the Adex, the Mast, or both - that's not the point.

You said you had never seen someone be dry whilst running Deca.

Now you have.

3J

My comment that diet is 100% and training is 100% is like Arnold saying 'all of them' when he was asked how many grams of protein he ate :)

Back