Equipoise in next cycle

lookin

I'm thinking of putting EQ in my next cycle. I'll be taking 750mg of Sust or Test E, 50mg Dbol or Anadrol, and EQ. The biggest reason I will be running EQ is because I do play football, and I've heard that EQ can help increase your cardio output.

On my last cycle, I took 600mg weekly of prop. I also started it with dbol, but the shin splints I got from it became so unbearable that I had to stop the dbol. I still got some shin splints with test only, but I could fight through it. I've ran up to 800 mg of test a week and up to 50 mg daily of dbol.

I have a few questions though for those of you that have run equipoise...
How much will I need to take weekly to see any benefit in my cardio?

How long does it take before I start feeling the effects of the equipoise?

Are there any other steroids besides equipoise that can help my cardio?

Cardio (as discussed on bb'ing sites) is an entirely different critter than cardio for sports such as football. I never thought tren or deca bothered my cardio until I decided that walking slowly was truly not enough.

I guess my point is that what one of us saw is likely to be different than another.

For me, test above 150mg per week negatively affects my cardio. Forget deca or tren....they would kill me. Dbol was pretty bad too.
Sust was horrible because of the water retention from see sawing plasma levels. I switched to test e and didn't have the same problem breathing.

When I got really serious about cardio, I cut out test completely.

As for EQ, I don't see anything from the stuff if I run it under 600mg per week. It takes about 6 weeks before I notice any cardio change, and that's very minimal. Somewhere around week 16 I feel like the cardio benefit from eq is at it's peak. I didn't notice it fade after running the stuff for almost 6 months. When I dropped EQ, the benefit lasted another 6 weeks, and then gradually faded.

Swellin, my cardio on Eq was great at 400 mg ew. I was running about 12-15 miles a week. I leaned down faster than normal and my run time improved faster than it had natty. I all around felt great. I was on 375mg test e at the same time. I love eq

I don't think steroids boost your endurance. They can be very helpful to endurance athletes, at doses around 150 mgs. per week of test, because they improve recovery.

With all that D-Bol and test, I hardly think that adding some eq will do anything to aid in cardio. Maybe add some Deca to help lubricate your joints or get rid of the D-bol.

I can't do deca because it stays in the system WAY TOO LONG. I might switch out the drol/dbol for some tbol instead. I obviously won't put on as much weight, but it should definitely help. I think I'll go with 750 mg weekly of test and 600mg weekly of equipoise.

Trevdog, I see a tremendous change in my cardio while running EQ. I don't want to train for a fight without it, but I'm kind of stuck doing that now.

Deca is possibly the worst thing anybody could ever run if they have to do any real cardio work. I can't even type that word without giving out of gas. lol

Cherigo, you got the point I was trying to make in a very convaluded message that fell victim to my sleep deprived delirium. Different strokes for different folks. I've heard of others who didn't notice much cardio change from EQ, but they were not doing things that really smoked their cardio either. I've heard from other folks on the net who said they noticed a difference at a much lower dose than I did. To be honest with you, I didn't post all the info about my EQ dosing because I don't want to come off as condoning it.

Cherigo, you got the point I was trying to make in a very convaluded message that fell victim to my sleep deprived delirium. Different strokes for different folks. I've heard of others who didn't notice much cardio change from EQ, but they were not doing things that really smoked their cardio either. I've heard from other folks on the net who said they noticed a difference at a much lower dose than I did. To be honest with you, I didn't post all the info about my EQ dosing because I don't want to come off as condoning it.

I think it helped my cardio so much that my Hematocrit was slightly elevated for almost a year after I came off. I tested it every couple of months and it was slightly above my baseline before cycle.

For those who don't know, Hematocrit (HCT) is the proportion of blood volume that is occupied by red blood cells (RBC). If the HCT is too high it can clog arteries,but if it is just right this increase in RBC's helps carry more oxygen. (can be very dangerous)

With the elevated HCT you get the same effect as blood doping<----(i consider this unsafe).

Like swellin said, you have to smoke your cardio to get these results. I was burning up the cardio.

Dont do EQ expecting this, this was probably atypical and it just worked out for me.

Back