Equipoise Myths!

branman2012

Teddy Bear
Lots of people on other forums I have read say, EQ is garbage.. and its not worth it and does minimal results, is this true?

if its stacked with test and since its a undcylanate or whatever, it needs to be run atleast 12 weeks,

What are your thoughts on EQ!?

Sure Boldenone is mild and if a guy is so fucking stupid he went to Tren early in his use of steroids he could claim EQ is weak. His relying on ass and hard shit makes him a bad judge of gear and his shit diet make his gains from drugs alone.

Guys that actually trained and made gains without gear can use EQ with great success. I know I have.

My .02

eq (poor mans primo) is the shit when ran properly.. most need to get up into the 600-800mg range just like primo.. i see great results @ 400-600mg.. like mike said its not gonna compare to your 19nor's but it does what its supposed to.. also depeds on the look your shooting for..
test e,500mg
eq,600mg
var 60mg..

EQ is complete shit!!! It won't add any extra muscle, it adds a little definition if your in the single digit bf and thats only after like 10 weeks of being on it. Then you start to notice a little vascularity which is almost always caused by high bp. I'm not saying you have to be on tren for it to be a real cycle either. I just think there are much better things that can be ran in a cycle. Masteron for example

I never ran it because of so many mixed reviews and the cost of running a good dose.

Been looking at some 1-test cyp ;)

I've never ran it but hear lots of people claim that it raises their hemotocrit to very high levels and for that reason alone I will never use it.

eq (poor mans primo) is the shit when ran properly.. most need to get up into the 600-800mg range just like primo.. i see great results @ 400-600mg.. like mike said its not gonna compare to your 19nor's but it does what its supposed to.. also depeds on the look your shooting for..
test e,500mg
eq,600mg
var 60mg..

Lol poor man's primo, so true

Sure Boldenone is mild and if a guy is so fucking stupid he went to Tren early in his use of steroids he could claim EQ is weak. His relying on ass and hard shit makes him a bad judge of gear and his shit diet make his gains from drugs alone.

Guys that actually trained and made gains without gear can use EQ with great success. I know I have.

My .02

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Eq is in no way a bulker, so dont expect to put on a ton of weight but, it does do what its supposed to do, and it does it very well.

First time on Eq & test E but loving the results thus far, planning on buying more and running a little longer cycle, (about 18-20 wks) gained about 20lbs so far (A little fat but not much) eating like a pig too (all clean foods though)

My .02

I had a pretty good laugh at this since OP used tren for his second cycle.

I never ran it because of so many mixed reviews and the cost of running a good dose.

Been looking at some 1-test cyp ;)

1-Test Cypio is the real deal, i can easily say its like a more cutting version of Tren which brings hardness and tone to muscles

I like to use eq when stacked with another compound other than test. But 500 Test and 400 EQ has worked well for me in the past.
I also can get bold cyp, which most can get, and I like the shorter ester.

Back