Equipoise overrated ??

Carhartt

Hello to you all. Im not new to gear have been cyceling on and off for 10 years +

I just want you guys to give me some inputs on this topic. And if u never used Equipoise before please not post on this thread.

Thanks !!

Back in the day did i have Ganabol 1ml/50mg. I did not feel anything at all from using it. Totally waist of time and $.

And now days do we have EQ 200 and 300mg. I have been using EQ at 600-800mg aw. And i still feel nothing from using it.

And to you guys no i have not used EQ for 16 weeks before. Only 10-12 weeks.

This compound to me is strange because i see so many of you guys love it. I find deca to be a superior compound. And i think no other gear can hold up with deca.

I started this thread because i want you guys with experience about EQ and Deca to come with some inputs on this topic.

Some say EQ is good for apetite and to lean out. And some even swear its great for bulking. But again is EQ overrated or is this compound superior ??

I can be on EQ for 12 weeks and i see and feel nothing from it. And i can use Deca at only 400mg aw for 8 weeks and i look and feel like king kong.

I just had to add a photo from the old Gana :)

Last edited:
You really can't compare EQ with deca as they do very different things. One will blow you up with water and the other will not. Deca is stronger mg vs mg as far as results.

EQ needs to be run for a long period of time just like primo. If you do not run these two long enough you will be unhappy with the results every time.

I think EQ is a mild steroid with the exception that is it notorious for raising hemocrit, sometimes to dangerously high levels especially in the older athlete.

So are you a fan of EQ Zeek. And what dose do you like to use ??

I am not a big fan of EQ bro but when I have used it in the past I ran moderate dosages between 400-600mg per week for 18 weeks.

It does decent thing to the body the thick blood issue is something I have to watch out for now since I'm an old geezer.

EQ is like a poor mans primo and is often what is in the fake primo many of these UGL's put out.

Nice ganabol pics!! blast from the past there

The reason I pick EQ over Deca for a few reasons:

1: Deca shuts down my natural TesT (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis). It takes me a lot long to rebound of deca and "Deca dick" isn't cool

2:I seem to keep more of what i gained with EQ. The times I took Deca I blew up, but lost alot of my gains. With EQ I didn't gain as much but I Keeped most of what I did gain.

3. Insomnia- not in everyone but it can cause it.

EQ stacks well with other compounds and is effective as a cutting agent cutting and gaining. I'm not knocking deca, its a great drug and it works. It just seems that some people can tolerate the sides and some people can't. Id rather go for the milder drug that i can keep more of the gains from . It seems like you already made your choice. If you want to give Eq one last try i would run it for 16 weeks. it seems to give people better results when run longer. Maybe someone can give the science behind it. I my experience it worked a lot better when i ran it for 16 rather than 12. The magic number also seems to be 600mgs a week for the best results. Please don't think that I'm saying that deca is bad and Eq is better, I think that you get stronger and bigger on deca, It the sides effects and the fact I (some other people my have experienced differnt) keep more of what I gained.

GN:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj:

I am not a big fan of EQ bro but when I have used it in the past I ran moderate dosages between 400-600mg per week for 18 weeks.

It does decent thing to the body the thick blood issue is something I have to watch out for now since I'm an old geezer.

EQ is like a poor mans primo and is often what is in the fake primo many of these UGL's put out.

Nice ganabol pics!! blast from the past there

He he u remember them vials to from back in the day ?? :shoot3:

You really can't compare EQ with deca as they do very different things. One will blow you up with water and the other will not. Deca is stronger mg vs mg as far as results.

EQ needs to be run for a long period of time just like primo. If you do not run these two long enough you will be unhappy with the results every time.

I think EQ is a mild steroid with the exception that is it notorious for raising hemocrit, sometimes to dangerously high levels especially in the older athlete.

Zeek why is it that the longer you run EQ the better the results? It seems like you arent a fan of EQ, what can i sub it with in my next cycle?

The reason I pick EQ over Deca for a few reasons:

1: Deca shuts down my natural TesT (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis). It takes me a lot long to rebound of deca and "Deca dick" isn't cool

2:I seem to keep more of what i gained with EQ. The times I took Deca I blew up, but lost alot of my gains. With EQ I didn't gain as much but I Keeped most of what I did gain.

3. Insomnia- not in everyone but it can cause it.

EQ stacks well with other compounds and is effective as a cutting agent cutting and gaining. I'm not knocking deca, its a great drug and it works. It just seems that some people can tolerate the sides and some people can't. Id rather go for the milder drug that i can keep more of the gains from . It seems like you already made your choice. If you want to give Eq one last try i would run it for 16 weeks. it seems to give people better results when run longer. Maybe someone can give the science behind it. I my experience it worked a lot better when i ran it for 16 rather than 12. The magic number also seems to be 600mgs a week for the best results. Please don't think that I'm saying that deca is bad and Eq is better, I think that you get stronger and bigger on deca, It the sides effects and the fact I (some other people my have experienced differnt) keep more of what I gained.

GN:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj:

Thanks for ut input. But i have never had insomia from using Deca. And my sex drive is crazy when im on it. So thats from person to person. Not everyone get bad sex drive from using it. But i have to agree how it shuts u down. And i can get itchy nips from using it. But it all ways go away after i come off the cycle. So its not a problem to me..

Zeek why is it that the longer you run EQ the better the results? It seems like you arent a fan of EQ, what can i sub it with in my next cycle?

Don't get me wrong if EQ did not thicken the blood so much I would use it! It is decent in every respect except for that one issue.

If you are young and healthy by all means use EQ and enjoy the low impact benefits of it.

Well when there is shit around like tren and mast no eq for me. For the older fellas that can't run tren yes maybe for them. If you minimal sides and you can get tren you shouldn't run anything else. Lol. Eq was developed to be a long acting injectble Dbol though it isn't similar in effects on the body. The way it thickens blood also blows.

I am a big fan of EQ. I planned on a Test/EQ base for my summer cycle but my risk factor (aka age) for thick blood turned me around.

My Avi pic is running Test 400mgs and EQ 300 week 15 I took that pic.

Low Test, Primo and Var for me this summer :)

I am a big fan of EQ. I planned on a Test/EQ base for my summer cycle but my risk factor (aka age) for thick blood turned me around.

My Avi pic is running Test 400mgs and EQ 300 week 15 I took that pic.

Low Test, Primo and Var for me this summer :)

Zeek have a thread going on now about his primo cycle... But what dose are u planing to use and for how long ?? And what is up with primo and low test ?? Know primo amplify the test. But i not understand it 100%

Just goes to show you, everyone has difference experiences. I did not like EQ at all. Ran it for 15 weeks at 600mg/wk, did not see much at all from it and got a weird sense of anxiety during my cycle with it. I would not run it again.

I love eq, its the one constant other than test that I run in every cycle, nice clean gains and pretty anabolic when I'm looking for size, and I love the hard/vascular look I get from it when I'm dieting, and i tend to run it for long periods of time, 4+ months

I love eq, its the one constant other than test that I run in every cycle, nice clean gains and pretty anabolic when I'm looking for size, and I love the hard/vascular look I get from it when I'm dieting, and i tend to run it for long periods of time, 4+ months

Yes same for me, I like to run long and EQ was great for a long run looking top for months at a time.

I have been using maybe 4-5 different brands. And EQ never ever gives me anything at all. So guess i will just delete it from my brain. And go on with other compounds that i know works.

Mike, when you would run eq for that long would you keep a low dose of test in there or just the eq?

I really liked EQ when I ran it. Its expensive to run cause you have to run for so long. I pushed 800wk for about 16 weeks. I was lean and hard. Not huge gains but I felt great and EQ cycle just felt clean. I had minimal sides and I get acne bad. I am running Sustanon (sust) and tren/a right now I would run EQ again..

Mike, when you would run eq for that long would you keep a low dose of test in there or just the eq?

youll need to run the test with the eq the whole cycle.. and my opinion on eq is it does what its supposed to. it never claimed to be as powerful as tren or deca.. you cant even put it in the same sentance as them.. but the 19nors are alot harder on your body in the long run.. eq is a slow steady clean gainer.. with low sides (assuming your bp is in check).. im a fan of it but if your looking to (blow up) eq is not gonna do it..

eq 2cents

Im running eq with test and trene right now, right around 9 weeks in I think, but I'll have to check my trusty dail planner. I have run eq many times, especially if any of you old bastards remember the short fat 300ml bottles of 50mg eq from the vet or the horse track . My best description of eq would be slow, hard, and honest gains as I usually keep a lot of what I gain on eq, so hard to complain, I would estimate 10-12lbs solid pounds and usually I would hang on to about 80% of that. so yes, I am a fan. my experience with deca, probably both real and fake over the years, has been similar to above comments, great gains, out the window when you go off. hope this helps. by the way, anybody remember when they used to call primo the Cadillac of steroids? or am I just dating myself...lol

Back