Erection problems with high doses of Nolvadex

Hootie

I have been running a cycle of 300mg test and 300mg deca a week. I have had to increase my nolvadex dose to 60mg a day to stop gyno but since doing so my hard-ons seem to be 50% of what they were before. I read somewhere that estrogen plays a role in getting erections. Does anyone know if this is true or had a similar experience with high doses of nolvadex?

I don't believe that Nolvadex has anything to do with your problem. It is a SERM, not a true Anti-E, so it does not really reduce Estrogen.

I would think it has more to do with the Deca than anything.........

Also, is your gyno from the Test or the Deca ??

Hopefully you have run Test by itself and are able to answer the above question.

StoneColdNTO said:
I don't believe that Nolvadex has anything to do with your problem. It is a SERM, not a true Anti-E, so it does not really reduce Estrogen.

I would think it has more to do with the Deca than anything.........

Don't really need any docs on the board with Stone Cold on the case!!! :D

mrmoore said:
Just out of curiosity... How would you know which was causing the gyno?

The only way you could possibly know was if you were to have done one of them by themselves. That is why I am against stacking for a first cycle.

Let's say you do a Test only cycle @ 400 mg/week....you get no gyno symptoms at all.
Now on your second cycle, you stack 300 mg Deca with 400 mg Test and get gyno, you are pretty safe to assume it's from the Deca.

See where I'm going with this ??

buffdoc said:
Don't really need any docs on the board with Stone Cold on the case!!! :D
dang straight , but of course if you had been around since the wolly mammoths roamed the earth you ought to have learned a little something;)

Well If you get gyno from test (like me) then you stack with deca. You don't know how your reacting to deca. Unless you do it alone which is not high on my to do list. But I am also a firm advocate that nolva can stop deca gyno but that another subject.

Stonecold: I dont know whether it's the deca or the test. I have always taken them together. Do you recommend stoppping either the test or deca? If so which would you recommend?

Back