estimate my BF%

joei rock

started looking at that sticky again bout BF% by pics .. and decided to take some pics yesterday ..
im guessing im in the 20% range i think.. what do you guys think .. a lil higher , or possibly a bit lower?

i still got some loose skin down at the belly from the weight i have lost in the last year n half .. i wana get into the low teens like i used to be several years ago..

any guesses ..?

and thanx .. diet is goin ok .. been having a hard time staying away from the cheats lately ... but back on track .. today atleast.. hahaha .. but down about 8lbs in 3weeks

You're over 20. Keep at it. I usually lower cals by about 200 every few weeks when dieting so it's not a drastic hit to the body

You're over 20. Keep at it. I usually lower cals by about 200 every few weeks when dieting so it's not a drastic hit to the body

yeah i have had to bring it down slowly and cut the carbs out of each meal little by little .. cuz the first few days after i changed from eating way over maintanance to eating under my blood sugar was dropping constantly and i was feeling like shit most of the day ...
working on it .. had a rough weekend (cheating like crazzy on a lil vacation) .. but back on track.. i wana get down to about 230 i'd say..

I'd also say you'de a tad over 20%, BUT you do carry it well. Keep your diet on track, and you'll be at your goal in no time :)

Back