Euro pharmacies d Bol deca test PSL all g2g

Lately I've been using their oral d Bol gunna start test soon. My buddy is trying out the Deca and the test e. It's been a great experience honestly. Psl has amazing customer service they always email me back about any questions. No problem with getting to USA. Here in a week.

Bumping this as I just received my PSL order very promptly. Packaging was some of the best I have seen.

First pin was unreal smooth. Frontloaded with 300mg of prop and didn't feel a thing which has me skeptical... lol

All i gotta say is I am gonna start chowing down on these dbols and if the scale starts moving, I am gonna be one loyal MF to EP and PSL!

Bumping this as I just received my PSL order very promptly. Packaging was some of the best I have seen.

First pin was unreal smooth. Frontloaded with 300mg of prop and didn't feel a thing which has me skeptical... lol

All i gotta say is I am gonna start chowing down on these dbols and if the scale starts moving, I am gonna be one loyal MF to EP and PSL!

Ran EP Test Prop. Painless pinning. U will feel a bit sore the next day or 2, but it gets less and less after hitting each injection site 2-3 times. This is some of the smoothest Prop around.

Ran EP Test Prop. Painless pinning. U will feel a bit sore the next day or 2, but it gets less and less after hitting each injection site 2-3 times. This is some of the smoothest Prop around.

I have never experienced anything like it. I am used to the usual soreness of Inj sites. But prop usually bites like a MF! I have hit every site possible. With short ester I pin quads, glutes, delts, pecs, traps, tris so I should be set.

Really hoping this cycle and gear is as good as it has seemed to be so far.

Snackin on another set of the dbols as we speak

I've always have great results with Euro Pharmacies...

I'm currently running their test-s tren-e mast and dbol and loving it!

The guys at P.S.L are great - keep us posted guy!

Repo :D

I'm new here trying to find a good source I've done a cycle couple yrs back and was pretty hard at it was doing test 400 and tren just got my hands on two bottles of test 250 and I'm three weeks into it just don't want to run out guy I got it from moved away so just trying to find a good online source any suggestions

I gotta say hell yea to all that... past 3 times it was easy fast and legit.. no probs... npp is g2g aswell . Winny tabs i used for first time and im pleased... only doing 50mg a day for 4 weeks and yea its the dryest and leanest ive ever felt...

Back