Re intro after 4 years and saying hi again

kaustubh

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I have been on this forum. I had 7 cycles (tried in different cycle test-e, deca, tren, HGH, clen, D-bol), competed more than 15 times, won few (3 x 1st, 2 x 2nd at city level and got selected for state), now own 2 gyms, got married and became father last month.

Decided to gain and polish Steridology knowledge again (been getting advice from my brother).

Thanks,
K

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I have been on this forum. I had 7 cycles (tried in different cycle test-e, deca, tren, HGH, clen, D-bol), competed more than 15 times, won few (3 x 1st, 2 x 2nd at city level and got selected for state), now own 2 gyms, got married and became father last month.

Decided to gain and polish Steridology knowledge again (been getting advice from my brother).

Thanks,
K

Hey bud, glad you are back and so Welcome again :wavey:

Your cycle history is really good to say the least. Some stats would be good for us all to get a hint of a successful cycle and competitor. I wanna ask back when you started cycling what did you weigh. What do you think you have gained in LMM since that time of beginning cycling. ??

Stats and more history easier for you to tell the members rather then we go back and search your profile for now.

Good luck man, it look like you have been settling down in Life. A fiend BB age 40 is having a hard time juggling his job and training. He is not married. Hell As you, I was raising a family, kids, Corporate job, flying all around Eastern Seaboard while all time training in any gym where I was that day. Ha ! you make time for what keeps ya going.

I know most all members would like to hear MORE.

Good Luck

OMM

Welcome to the site bro! will you be doing another cycle again? may i ask how long it took to get your wife pregnant after so many cycles? its always a chore around here to see how folks recover after cycles and are able to reproduce properly with no issues.

Back