Everyone thinks I'm taking steroids

D

drock99

Ok you guys know, but seriously - EVERYONE "thinks" I am, it kinda gets annoying after a while.

before_after.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what they think. Only what you think.

If you don't feel comfortable with admitting it deny it. We both know steroids only supplements gains....you look the way you look because of alot of damn hard work.

Nice towel Looks like you have made some vast improvements what are your stats as of right now and what have you been taking are you on or taking a break know?

i remember when this dude first posted some pics, the inappropriately small towel sticks out to me. it wasnt too long ago at all. you have made some nice improvements. as far as what people say about you...buy bigger clothes. when most guys are first starting to get big, they get the smallest fucking clothes they can find to show it off. when you really get sick of the attention, you'll move up a clothing size.

Thanks for the input guys! That's what I keep telling em, a LOT of hard work, protein, creatine and flax seed :)

detone01: you're right I do need to buy bigger clothes! I'm not looking for small clothes to show off, just all my old shirts don't fit me no more!!

BTW I followed the advice here and started with a pretty basic first cycle. I'm at about 8.5 weeks in my 500/wk test cycle hoping to go for 12 weeks.

I started ~180lb Current stats are ~200lb (I'm hoping with enough training and a few more weeks I can solidify the 200lb mark and keep it)

It doesn't matter what they think. Only what you think.

If you don't feel comfortable with admitting it deny it. We both know steroids only supplements gains....you look the way you look because of alot of damn hard work.

Well said. You really can't let yourself get worked up over the things people think and say. On a positive note, Once you get over 250 pounds..... people may think it but they sure aren't going to say shit to you about it.

I have always found it very interesting that people talk shit about gear and people who use it (although they rarely say it to your face)....... yet they all want to be your buddy at the gym, the club or anywhere else you go.....

Fuck the haters!!!!!

well, alot of nattys get accused of using.. imho, you should be accused of taking roids alot before even trying them..

Diet and training and rest, juice is secondary to these......... You my friend have made some nice gains in a short time, hats off to you and your hard work......

Dont deny using juice, just say that you have been busting your ass, clearly you have been........

I started ~180lb Current stats are ~200lb (I'm hoping with enough training and a few more weeks I can solidify the 200lb mark and keep it)

dont get too attached with that weight, you will lose some, but dont let it crush your spirit. i know alot of guys that hop on and gain 25 lbs and think its all real solid muscle. then they hop off and lose 15 lbs and get pissed and fall out of the game. just trying to prep you for what is to come. but keep at it...a solid 200 lbs lean, while not on, is a big dude.

You really can't let yourself get worked up over the things people think and say. On a positive note, Once you get over 250 pounds..... people may think it but they sure aren't going to say shit to you about it.

I have always found it very interesting that people talk shit about gear and people who use it (although they rarely say it to your face)....... yet they all want to be your buddy at the gym, the club or anywhere else you go.....

Fuck the haters!!!!!

so true

Well first of all I wanted to thank everyone on the board for all the great info and advice I have gotten from some of you. There is no way I could have done this without you guys, so thanks!

As for a diet, I have taken bits of advice here and there. I like to mix it up so every day is different, but mostly 6 meals a day. Consisting of eggs, outmeal, fish, beef, chicken, vegetables, whole grains, fruit (lots of bananas) brown rice, flax seed etc.

I use the protien from ultimate nutrition in the blue container, I think its called iso max extreme gainer. It has creatine and glutamine etc in it.

Vitamins b5, b6, glucosamine, serazimes, boron, some garlic etc.

No offense.....but my first thought was "Why would anyone think that"......sure there is some nice improvement but it looks like you never even touched a weight in the before picture, so simply working out with a good diet could have produced the same results.

No offense taken - I always appreciate your comments. Now I have one question, that kind of goes along with detone01's comment about loosing the muscle I have gained.

Does one have a better chance of keeping gains if the cycle is longer and gain even more muscle, or is it better to get your natural test back in order as soon as you have reached a level your happy with?

Or does it even matter, and I will just end up with what ever my natural test will support...

Back