Excited but pissed

Ifrit

I put up the 110 pound dumbells 6 times easily last week and am excited because I could have done 130's I beleive. I have backed down to 200mgs of test a week due to my frickin hair falling out. It's week three and if the hairloss doesn't stop I will quit altogether. The avodart doesn't seem to be helping much and it really pisses me off I have hairloss when I have such an awesome thing going. Shaving my head is not an option because every girl I meet says I wouldn't look good and let's face it, I don't do it to look good for guys. I've tried my best to saty away from hairloss but unless you do Var only cycles or aren't predisposed to it, it just isn't going to happen.I cannot beleive the low doses I am using and getting such strength and it really is a shame I may have to stop altogether. Let's hope the hairloss stops and I can continue because my genetic limit just isn't big enough for me.

ok, but if your body is ripped its not gonna matter wheather you have hair or not b/c they will be mostly intrested in your body, i shave my head every day and i would have never shaved my head before i was buff

I disagree. The women that prefer looks to body are greater than you would think. Go find a girl with a great body and a butterface and you will see what I mean. Maybe you look good bald so it dpeneds on the person but I have big ears and it just doesn't look good. I'm married but if I don't get girls lookin my way I feel like crap,lol.

Lol. Fuck some wigs bro. I will NEVER go to that extent although I will admit those hairclub commercials are mesmerizing. Isn't it funny how you watch that shit and don't even know it until someone tells you so.

Ifrit said:
Lol. Fuck some wigs bro. I will NEVER go to that extent although I will admit those hairclub commercials are mesmerizing. Isn't it funny how you watch that shit and don't even know it until someone tells you so.
i used to make fun of those hairclub commercials intil i found out they were doing kids for free if the lost their hair from cancer treatments . silly commercial or not he has my respect

Have you really read into avodart and its potential to upregulate the androgen receptor?
There is many a topic on this on hariloss.com . Shit loads of people question whether avodart or propecia hasn't worsnened their hair.
The is theory (or general consensus) that when dht is being blocked the body attempts to compensate by eventually making what receptors are present either more receptive or more making more receptors.
I've seen more people bitching about it than I have people having positive results.

Here's a link to the site http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/index.cfm?NoCookies=Yes

I got some supra primo acetate and it fucking made my hair come like crazy @ 150mg/day.
All this shave your head shit sound good and isn't so bad in the summer when your weighing in big and shredded. But when you go places and your body isn't seen or you're in a business setting wtf ever....it's your face that's representing.
OR you get injured,
I'm one of these fuckers that can shave it or not and it doesn't look bad shaved. But the shaved head shit is had its 15 minutes of fame and will joining the ranks of the fucking mullet in the not to distant future.

besides all that shit I like options. I know where your coming from.
last thing: Whe I add in a little thyroid especially after being on for a while, I don't have near the amount of hairloss. Sometimes it's completely halted it....make sure you're getting enough protein too....thing is not being beefed up is not an option in spite of all I hate about hairloss.

Here it is the damn 21st century and we're still putting plastic bags of water to give women tits and haven't conquered a simple thing like hair loss. Hell this should be a thing of the past! It should be a memory and a laugh that people actually used to go bald and couldn't do anything about it.

About like tanning beds! I.E. "Can you belive people used to actually lay in these bright lighted uva beds cooking there skin destoying collagen & getting cancer just to get darker?"

go with the spironolactone, you can get it from minoxidil.com and it will stop any hair loss, I am very prone to mpd, but get away with running 3 grams a week of gear with no more loss

Ifrit, your only using 200mgs of test a week and your only in week 3??? I dont know about that...my hair is falling out badly even before cycle...I just did a 600mg per week test and 40mg ed of dbol, 25mg ed proviron......i didnt notice any major increase in my hair thinning until almost the end of cycle......and im more prone than anyone.......id say your hair is just falling out anyway.

I hope you guys know that if your hair is falling out on Test that it means you have a genetic disposition to MPB and it's going to happen anyways.

All the minoxidil, spironolactone, dutasteride, proscar, etc. in the world is not going to do anything but delay the inevitable.

My advice: use that stuff until you find a wife. Then let the hair fallout. :)

DTOX said:
I hope you guys know that if your hair is falling out on Test that it means you have a genetic disposition to MPB and it's going to happen anyways.

All the minoxidil, spironolactone, dutasteride, proscar, etc. in the world is not going to do anything but delay the inevitable.

My advice: use that stuff until you find a wife. Then let the hair fallout. :)

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to delcare bullshit on your whole post. I have no genectic predispostion. There is no baldness ANYWHERE in my family. The hairloss with myself is the only one in the tree that I'm aware of.
It has been said that if people were to live long enough cancer would be the cause of death-just given time. But we all know things we expose ourselves to can drastically speed this event up/or the severity of the condition. If it is genetic, rather than being some difuse thinning occuring only into middle age, it instead can be full blown baldness happening 20 years earlier.

The wife won't make a damn bit of difference from the view point that you're emplying you'll have somebody and won't have to worry about hairloss.
That's why there are so many fat fucking beer gut bastard slobs who end up with their wives fucking the poolboy. I've fucked all my relationships up by fucking around. The fact tht I've taken care of myself has been the reason it hasn't been devistating to get divorced and no problem getting new hot pussy.

Very good post Ezstreet. And yes I am married, I have been married for 5 years and I agree with Ezstreet with the husbands and wives getting fat and the other looking elsewhere not only that but after a while your wifes compliments become like your families in that they only say you look good because they love you and wouldn't tell you that you looked like shit even if you did,lol. That and when you are married girls stop complimenting you because they can't get anything from you anyways so you have to look so great they can't help but say something. I know most of the confidence I have gotten that has stuck with me has come from the opposite sex, sure I like when my friends tell me I'm funny but there are plenty of funny people out there. I remember when I moved from California when I was 12 and not out of cockiness but I was really good looking when I was 12-13 and the girls followed me in school and said they thought I was cool and funny and blah,blah,blah, even though I hadn't said a damn thing to them and they didn't know me at all and it was the greatest feeling in the world knowing girls think you are hot and there are just so many possibilities but at the same time bad because you know they could care less you like baseball or what your favorite band is. At age 13 I got bad acne and the girls suddenly didn't think I was cool or funny anymore and getting that realization at a young age how much looks matter will make a big difference in who you are as a person for the rest of your life. I'm sure alot of you know what I'm talking about be it weight gain, acne,hairloss, loss of limbs,lol. Girls are just as shallow as us except unlike us they want a personality to go with it. J/K.

I use the 5% just once a day
It doesnt matter if you are pre-disposed to mpd or not, as long as you keep taking the stuff you will keep whatever you have left

I dont see keeping your hair ass small stuff...why on earth would you let it all fall out if you have a chance at keeping it. I am very prone, started losing it in early 20s, and now use a lot of steroids as well. But I havent lost any hair since I started using spiro, and minoxidil. My buddies that started losing their hair the same time as me are totally bald now, and I still look the same. Seems worth it to me

And its not that I lack in confidence. I already have a beautiful wife that doesnt care if I lose it, but I do. I am certainly big enough to attract women with my body alone, but that doesnt change the fact i want to keep my hair

Ifrit, I've never been to that site, I use minoxidil.com

Back