Exemestane... is it working?

MN87

Ok, so I began dosing Exemestane @ 25mg last Saturday to combat some of the bloat (about 8 pounds) I've put on during my test/var cycle. And yet, my weight has not budged since I started on it.

I started it 2 weeks into the cycle so I know that it probably won't do anything for the test that has already aromatized into estro... am I just being impatient and need to wait for that estro to clear my system before I see my weight drop?

For what its worth the exemestane is from Research Stop... I had never seen any poor reviews about it, but if it doesn't kick in then I might get some from GWP to compare if the results are any different. If not then I might have to try another Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but still.

Anyone have any input on whats going on here?

Anyone? Am I just being impatient? Is the brand bunk? (research stop)

At this point I am considering switching to letro seeing as how I simply am unresponsive to aromasin

Now that I've been able to run it for an extended period of time, I can say with certainty that it was indeed bunk. Did not effect me in any way whatsoever.

Now that I've been able to run it for an extended period of time, I can say with certainty that it was indeed bunk. Did not effect me in any way whatsoever.

anti estrogens do ZERO for estrogen that allready exist , they only control the future conversion of test to estrogen through aromatization.

Understood. But a month has passed. I'm sure that any test that originally aromatized to estrogen would have already filtered through

MP is legit... I'm running RUI exemstane and its working just fine @15mg/day--> my joints crack during dynmaic stretching

Anyone? Am I just being impatient? Is the brand bunk? (research stop)

At this point I am considering switching to letro seeing as how I simply am unresponsive to aromasin
I would rec RUI's Stane.
I can speak for there quality and many others around here, (they been around for years and I have been using them luckly with no issues).

I don't know with that brand, but I do know there are ALOT of crappy chem stores out there right now that people are having issues with.
and many trying to save a buck in every spot which I/you don't want when it comes to gyno and pct.

I am using 12.5mg ed right now and its working very well.

Good luck man, hope you sort this out.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of trying em out, heard good things. How quick is their shipping time?
I have herd alot of issues with them and the AI's, they where even pulled off some forums for it I was told recently.
If I where you I would rethink using them again there are a couple decent places out there, but I would not rec MP as one of them.
I havent used them, I wont lie. but been seeing alot of complaints.

No way. I live in Hong Kong and I get their gear in 4 days international express. They are helpful and very customer conscious. I have ordered at least 10 times with them and each time perfect. In fact I dont order from anyone else. Pork chop you must be mistaken

exactly, they are cheaper too. You know these chems are cheap to make right? Its just that the ones you see around you have ads to pay for. PM me if you want the link. A lot of vets use them

exactly, they are cheaper too. You know these chems are cheap to make right? Its just that the ones you see around you have ads to pay for. PM me if you want the link. A lot of vets use them

I've used MP I know they're legit. I wanted a link to threads of people with bunk products from MP.. cuz I've never seen any

I certainly dont recommend a liquid version.

I've used both liquid stane from RUI and PP with great success. I'm on week 10 Deca 300/Test 600 and my E is between 35-45 using 25mg a day. Before this cycle, I usually run 200mg/wk test with 12.5mg/ed stane and my E is too low around 7-13. So yes, the liquid is just effective as long it's from a reputable source.

As for MP, my buddies and I have used their Caber and helped counter the prolactin issues.

Back